When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It is an all-in-one miniature device that provides a simple and efficientsolution for not only measuring SMD components, but also making in-circuitdebugging.
LCR Pro1 is an ideal device for many applications including componentsverification and sorting, production lines, laboratory and service center,in-field repair and more.
- Multi-component identification: The device performs step by step measurementon several components. You don’t need to switch parameters manually when heswitches from one component to another. The device automatically sets theparameters according to the programming. It records the results and reportsPass or Fail.All these features make the software a useful tool to improve productivity andreduce measurement errors.
Key Features and Benefits
- High accuracy - R: 0.1% , L: 0.2%, C: 0.2%
- 5 test frequencies - 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 100kHz
- 3 test voltages - 0.2Vrms, 0.5Vrms,1.0Vrms
- Fully auto/manual selection
- Small size - L * W * H: 151 x 19 x 15mm
- Large OLED display - 0.96”, 128 * 64 dots
- Ultra precise gold plated tips
- USB charging 2.5 hours charging time,all day battery life
- PC remote control for data logging, parameter setting and programming
Resistance 25mOhm -10MOhm 1kHz
Inductance 10nH -1uH100kHz
1uH - 1mH 10kHz
1mH - 100mH 1kHz
100mH - 1H 100Hz
- ESR (Equivalent Series Resistance)
-DCR (Direct Current Resistance)
- Diode check
- shortcut to hold current measurement on screen with option tosave to a reference value
- PC communicate to transfer data and parameters with simultaneous batterycharging
Each device is fully calibrated during production and shipped with NIST(National Institute of Standards and Technology) traceable calibrationcertificate.The test frequencies can be selected from 100Hz to 100kHz. 100kHz is ideal formeasuring small inductance under 1uH. The test voltage can be selected from0.2Vrms to 1.0Vrms.
1.0Vrms allows precision measurements of ceramic capacitors with highdielectric constant (K), such as X5R type.
0.2Vrms is specially designed for in-circuit debugging because it is low enoughto prevent the silicon chips from being active during measurement.
Thanks to the precise tips, you can easily reach the component under test withouttouching the adjacent components during in-circuit troubleshooting even in avery crowded area.
Larger font and more information can be displayed for you to read the resultsand navigate the menu more conveniently.LCR Pro1 is full of handy shortcuts to help you switch all kinds of parametersfaster and easier. During measurements, you can quickly select differentsettings by single clicking, double clicking or holding the navigation button.
Using the GUI Data Logger software, you can remote control the device from a PCfor parameter setup, programming and data logging.
- LCR Link1
- Storage Box
- Quick Start Guide
- NIST Certificate
- USB Cable