When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
LONGWAVE THERAPY MACHINE 1 MHz
DESCRIPTIONThe LONGWAVE THERAPY is a microcomputer-controlled unit for pain management based on the Capacitor Field Method. The instrument uses a 1.0 MHz high-frequency AC current where the patient’s tissue is part of the capacitor. The equipment is only meant to be used by competent personnel in physiotherapy, rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, or related areas.Longwave is a much better and superior modality to relievethe pain, compared to Shortwave (SWD) and Ultrasound.Few points about Longwave which makes it superior to SWD and Ultrasound Therapy :
· Longwave Diathermy treatment is basedon the Capacitor Field method.
· It uses 1 MHz Alternating CurrentFrequency.
· Longwave improves circulation, reducespain, and improves Mobility
· Longwave gives penetration up to 4 cm
· Raised temperature duration is for 45minutes
· Longwave will not produce anyinterference with other equipment as compared to SWD
· Longwave will not have any irritationto bony parts as compared to UST
· Most of the energy remains in high-density tissue like ligaments & tendons
· Solid State Design …..No valves orCrystals are used.
· Less weight for more portability
· Ligament injuries
· Jumper\'s knee
· Lower back pain
· De-toning of muscles
· Distortion of the ankle withedema
· Tendinitis/Para tendinitis
· M. piriformis syndrome
· WAD – Whiplash Associated Disorders
· Rotator cuff symptoms
· Frozen shoulder syndrome
· Finger ligament distortions
· Wavelength: 300 meters
· Frequency: 1 MHz
· Timer : 0 To 60 Min
· Display : 128 x 64 Graphic LCD Display
· Power: Digitally Controlled 21 steps variable
· Input Voltage: 110/220 V AC, 50/60 Hz
· Weight :
· Size :30 x 28 x 12 cm.
1.Activeprobe(With 3 different disc sizes)
2.Inactive probe(With patient switch)
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONORDER SAFE ITEMS FROM US:The following FDA Disclaimer is required for all listing in Healthcare category and is included for this item.
TAXES, CUSTOMS & DUTIES:
We don\'t add taxes, VAT/GST or other charges. You can pay us as per the invoice, i.e. goods subtotal + shipping cost (if any). Custom Duty & Local Charges shall be payable extra as applicable.
However, we are ready to help you and will respond to your suggestions. We will make you sure that you will receive the product inGood Condition
Your responseis important to grow our business on,so please do leave response.
We always gives you the positive response for your order and payment and expect the reciprocate from your side by sending you the item as per description in a good packing. But if there is any problem, please contact us before giving us the NeutralorNegativeresponse.\"THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT\"