- Dyke 2-2-2-4 Aluminum URD cable is designed for use in secondary distribution circuits, where installed in duct or direct burial applications. Maximum operating temperature is not to exceed 90°C in wet and dry locations. Voltage rating is 600 volts. As an option, this cable can be provided pre-pulled into ductCONDUCTOR
- Concentric stranded or compressed 1350-H19 Series aluminum conductor.INSULATION
- Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE).
- Phase conductors are Black
- Neutral Conductor has Yellow stripe.
- ASTM B-230 Aluminum 1350-H19 Wire for Electrical Purposes
- ASTM B-231 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Aluminum 1350 Conductors
- ASTM B-609 Aluminum 1350 Round Wire, Annealed and Intermediate Tempers, for Electrical Purposes
-ASTM B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire Construction
-ICEA S-105-692 600 Volt Single Layer Thermoset Insulated Utility Underground Distribution Cables
-Federal Specification A-A-59544A
- Picture May Not Represent Actual Cable and Is Only Used As A Representation Please Refer to The Specifications For Product Accuracy.PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONSSize AWG 2Number of Strands 7Insulation Thickness(inches) 0.060Outside Diameter (inches) 0.970Ampacity (Direct Burial) 155 AmpsAmpacity (In Duct) 115 AmpsWeight (Lbs/1000ft) 360Shipping
***Free shipping on most orders.
Need the wire fast? Ask about our expedited shipping to get it to you on time. Signature required for all deliveries. Please note 's delivery dates are only estimates actual delivery dates may be faster or longer, please message us for exact delivery times.***
***All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase or they will not be accepted. Nassau National Cable does not cover re-delivery fees, extraneous shipping expenses or change of address fees after shipping***response
response will be left as soon as response is left for us.