Cisco Phone System. Staged, Preconfigured, Tested Network, and IP PBX VoIP CME. For Sale
Cisco Phone System. Staged, Preconfigured, Tested Network, and IP PBX VoIP CME.:
This is a great solution for small businesses with no IT room, Small Office, Home Office with space limitations as it very compact, and noise free. This solution is a perfect fit for Restaurants, Warehouses, Auto Body Shops, Salons, and other high noise, small space environments. It is an all in one phone system, and internet router or a switch/phone system, if you already have a router in place.
The SIP trunking, site to site or remote access VPN features will allow your employees to work remotely. It will allow them to securely access the company Voice/Data network, access the Local Area Network, make extension to extension calls as if they are in the office, and make free SIP inbound/outbound calls with the partners over the internet.
Please let us know how you intend to use it, and we will send you the proper configuration. It has 8 POE ports, 1 internet port, and an expansion port to add a switch if needed.Please let us know how many extensions, numbering scheme, names you want, and we will configure it for you.
- Caller ID(Included)
- Call Transfer(Included)
- Group Paging (Included)
- Music On Hold(Included)
- Do Not Disturb(Included)
- My Phone Apps (Included)
- Call Forwarding(Included)
- Company Directory (Included)
- Personal Speed Dials(Included)
- Hunt Pilot, Call Hunting(Included)
- Over 37 Custom Ringtones (Included)
- Internal Call/External Call Ringtones(Included)
- NTP Synchronized Date, Time, Events(Included)
- Individual Named, Numbered Extensions(Included)
- Directory of placed, received, missed calls.(Included)
- Ad-Hoc Conference from VoIP Phones to Any Phone(Included)
- Inbound/Outbound Calls From All Phones and Extensions(Included)
- T1/PRI Lines (Option)
- SIP Trunking (Option)
- Auto Attendant (Option)
- Extension Mobility (Option)
- 4x Loud Flash Ringers(Option)
- Door/Gate Intercom Integration (Option)
- Remote access and Site to Site VPN (Option)
- FailoverBackup Internet Connection (Option)
- 4x Analog Phones Daisy Chained Through Ringers(Option)
- Encrypted Voice/Data between remote offices over Site to Site IPsec VPN (Option)
- Auto Secured Firewall
- Voice, Data, and Management are in separate VLANS/Subnets.
- System is hidden on the internet as it cannot be pinged or port scanned from outside.
- Hosts on the internet cannot talk to these systems unless they are authenticated.
- Only TCP/UDP reply traffic is accepted within 100 seconds initiated by users behind these systems. After 100 second periodexpires, outside users are blocked from reaching these systems.
- Protection against toll fraud, and spam calls from internet.
- AES 256-bit encryption.
- Secure Shell Version 2 SSHv2 only management.
- Username/Passwords encrypted.
- All un-secure and vulnerable protocols disabled.
Brief Features Summary
It is configured for internet access, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express phone system (IP PBX), Quality of Service for VoIP, and data/internet.SixLine button 7965 color display phones, 1st button configured as the person/extension, 2nd button as a group paging/intercom, and the rest can be your desired personal speed dials.
- 7x Cisco 7975Color Display Phones(Included)
- 1x Cisco 1800 router with power supply (Included)
- 8x Hands Free Headsets (Option)
- 4x Brand New Loud Flash Ringers(Option)
- 4x Brand New Wall Mount/Desk Analog Stations(Option)
Other phones, and modifications are also available. Please let us know how many phones you intend touse, the types you need, and we will adjust the system price accordingly.
- Make sure your internet modem is in bridge mode.
- Mount it to a wall using screws, place it or rack it.
- Plug in up to 4 incoming phone lines to FXO ports.
- Plug in Ringers to 4 FXS ports, just like in the picture.
- Plug in the Analog Phones to Ringers, just like in the picture.
- Plug in internet connection to FastEthernet 0/0, it is preconfigured to get a DHCP public ip address.
- If you need more ports, you can plug in anadditional switch to theexpansion port, just like in the picture.
- Plug in your WiFI access points, and IP cameras to router or switch POE ports. Just like in the picture.
- Plug in 7965 VoIP phones into 0-7 ports, plug the computers behind the phones, power it up, and you are in business!
- Analog Extensions:109, 110, 111, 112
- 3-digit extension numbers from any phone:1xx
- VoIP Extensions:101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108
- 10 digit National number without 1 in front of it from any phone:(xxx)xxx-xxxx
- Hunt Pilot (will ring all extensions when dialed locally or through SIP Trunk):100
- Paging (can be dialed by pushing the paging line button or dialing 000 from any phone):000
10 reasons why we recommend having your own phone system vs cloud or hosted phones.
1. Want to keep what’s working because you own your lines and are afraid of handing that control over to the cloud provider, which may oversubscribe too many customers to fewer lines, and as a result have you have unintelligible, choppy phone calls or have no service at all when the internet is down.
2. You can have more flexibility in integrating the phone system you own with your building intercom, door gates, paging system, radio gateways, ringers, and etc.
3. Want to have control over your own infrastructure, prevent security, privacy compromises, and save money at the same time.
4. Want to keep the old lines, and just upgrade the phone system because you can upgrade those lines any time and patch it into your system through a sip converted gateway as well, which can be moved anywhere along with your phone system/network.
5. Want to buy as many lines as needed, share them with all the phones, and not have to pay per phone, per month.
6. Want to talk to your partners, remote offices over leased lines or free, secure, encrypted Site to Site IPsec VPN tunnels, and not keep the outside lines busy at the same time.
7. Want to cut costs by buying fewer lines and forwarding the calls out of remote locations, if all of your lines are busy at the current location.
8. Want to consolidate the wiring so, you can just use the Data wires at every spot there is a computer, daisy chain through the phone and not worry about running new wires for the phones.
9. Want to keep or customize advanced phone system features that a lot of the cloud carriers don’t offer, and anything they offer, still has to go through their systems.
10. With your own phone system, you still can use a VOIP SIP trunk to cloud carriers, have High Definition (HD) quality voice calls, and yet not pay per phone per month.
More Help Needed?
Configuration can be modified by us at additional hourly rates to suit your exact business needs. Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions.
We are telecommunications consulting engineers, and technicians. We specialize in Cisco Products. We design, configure, install Wired/Wireless, Fiber Optics, Voice/Data networks, IT, and telecommunications infrastructure.
We are experienced, and certified to configure these systems:
• CompTIA Network+ Professional
• CCNA Routing and Switching
• CCNA Voice
• CCNA Security
• NSA and CNSS Recognition
CONFIGURATIONS, AND METHODS ARE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF SWIPE CALL, INC. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD THIS SYSTEM BE ACCESSED, MODIFIED, ORREDISTRIBUTED WITHOUT A WRITTEN APPROVAL FROM SWIPE CALL, INC.
THE IMPLEMENTATIONS OF THE CURRENT INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION, THE HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, CONFIGURATIONS, ALL STATEMENTS, INFORMATION, AND RECOMMENDATIONS BY SWIPE CALL, INC, (THE SELLER) AND ITS ASSOCIATES ARE BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE BUT ARE PRESENTED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. USERS MUST TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR APPLICATION OF ANY PRODUCTS.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER WARRANTY HEREIN, ALL HARDWARE, DOCUMENT FILES AND SOFTWARE OF THESE SUPPLIERS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL POSSIBLE FAULTS. SWIPE CALL, INC (THE SELLER) AND THE SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ANDNON-INFRINGEMENTOR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SWIPE CALL INC (THE SELLER), ITS ASSOCIATES OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOLUTION, SECURITY BREACHES, INTRUSION, EVEN IF SWIPE CALL, INC OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE BUYER ACCEPTS FULL RESPONSIBILITY OF THIS SOLUTIONS PRODUCT.
Buyers can return the product within 60 days of purchase, returns are subject to 35% restocking fee, and the buyers are responsible for the shipping costs.
Cisco Phone System. Staged, Preconfigured, Tested Network, and IP PBX VoIP CME.
Cisco Cp-7821 k9 Multiplatform IP Phone w/ Box Used
Cisco CP-7925G-A-K9 Unified Wireless IP Phone - New