Amiga 500 A500 IDE Controller / 8MB 8 MB Fast RAM NEW from DIYCHRIS For Sale
Amiga 500 A500 IDE Controller / 8MB 8 MB Fast RAM NEW from DIYCHRIS:
Amiga 500 IDE Controller / 8MB Fast RAM MODULE
The A500 / 8MB Fast RAM Module is the perfect addition to any Amiga 500. This module provides your Motorola 68K with 8MB of Fast RAM while at the same time allowing you to also add a hard drive so that you can install and boot from Work Bench
- IDE Controller - Mini IDE to support compact flash and SD to IDE adapters
- 8MB Fast RAM
- Compact All-in-One design
- 4 Layer Board
- Hand Solderable 1206 component sizes
- Support for ATF1508 / ATF1504 TQFP100 CPLD's
- Tag Connect JTAG for easy Firmware loading
Some things to note:
- To boot via IDE, you'll need to either patch your Kickstart ROM or use a Kickstart ROM that has the required SCSI drivers such as Kickstart 3.1
- 2 points at the expansion port will need to be soldered /OVR and /INT2. Documentation is available below
- Due to the limited I/O on the ATF1504, CFGIN / CFGOUT is not implemented
- Consider getting the CPU Relocator that I also sell here on or on my site to add some extra room. Otherwise the keyboard may get in the way.
All DIYChris products are assembled here in the US. I build these myself. They are not mass produced. Eachproduct is fully tested and carefully packaged before being shipped out.
Visit our shop if for additional support and project was inspired byOleg Mishin. You can find the original projecthere.
Amiga 500 A500 IDE Controller / 8MB 8 MB Fast RAM NEW from DIYCHRIS
Amiga 500 A500 68000 CPU Right Angle Relocator NEW from DIYCHRIS
1pc TS68000CP8 DIP64 68000 8MHz | Atari Commodore AMIGA 500 A2000 CDTV