6 Pack 5Pin Automotive Relay 12V Relay Switch Harness 30A Fuse 14 Gauge Hot Wire For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
6 Pack 5Pin Automotive Relay 12V Relay Switch Harness 30A Fuse 14 Gauge Hot Wire:
MICTUNING 6 PACK 12V 30A Fuse Relay Switch Harness Set 5-Pin Bosch-Style SPST Relays with 14 AWG Hot WireFeatures√ Built in fuse socket with included 30A blade fuse, Space and Money Saving!√ Bosch Style SPDT 12V DC automotive relays with Heavy duty 14AWG hot wires for main contact
√ 40A Contact Switching Capability, Normally Open @30A/14V DC and Normally Close @20A/14V DC.
√ Comes with color-coded wires for loads/accessories Easy Wiring.
√ Black-Ground (85), Red-VDC (30), White-Trigger (86), Blue-Output N/O (87), Green-Output N/C (87a)
√ Injection molded relays, while the wires are 105℃ heat-resistant, Super Heavy Duty
√ AgSno2 contact material, it has better resistance to arc erosion, also good conductivity!
√ Neat Mounting Design - Unique male-female slot on each socket edge, easy to connect all relays together, Clean & Neat Install
√ Wide Application - Wide range of use, greatly used for car lights, fog lamps, wiper, starter, fans, speakers, traction control systems, etc
Type: 5-pin Relay Harness with fuse
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Pull-in Voltage: ≤ 8V DC
Release Voltage: ≤ 1.2V DC
Coil Power Consume: 1.8W
Contact Pole Voltage Drop: 10A≤250mV
Insulation: 100M (500V DC)
Dielectric withstand volt: 500VAC/M
Contact Pole Load: NO:30A/14VDC NC:20A/14VDC
Working Temperature: -40 to 80 ℃
Electrical Durability: 100 thousand times, 1.5s NO / 1.5s OFF
Mechanical Durability: 1 million, 300 times/min
Housing Material: PA66 Nylon
Load Pin Material: H65-Y2
Contact Point Material: Agsno2Simple Wiring Guide:
- 85: Connected to the ground chassis. Serves as common ground connection to activate and magnetize the internal coil.
- 86: Connected to a positive 12V DC input. This is where a switch connected to 12V DC input will be connected to the relay.
(When power is sent to the relay through pin 86, the circuit is completed with pin 85 connected to a common ground, which activates and magnetizes the internal coil.)
- 30: Common contact which can be connected to a 12V DC power input.
- 87: Normally open, also known as NO. The connection between pin 87 and pin 30 is only made when the internal coil is activated or magnetized.
- 87a: Normally close, also known as NC.(Please feel free to contact us if there's any issue. We'll soon reach back to you.)
6 x Relays
6 x Blade Fuses
6 x Relay Harness
Pack of 3 Gridwall Panels 2x6 BLACK
6Pcs Dental Endodontic NiTi Engine Use Heat Activated Rotary Files 19/21/25mm
NOTCH SPEEDLINE KIT RIGGING & ALUMINUM SNAPS - 6 PACK