When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Chain and Binder Kit Ratchet Load Binder 5/16\"-3/8\", 20ftChains Hauling
The high-quality ratchet binder and chain set made of high-quality 45 gauge steel is ideal for hauling and tying cargo. The upgraded ratchet gears, rings, and hooks not only increase the strength and load-bearing capacity of the product but also extend its service life. Buy this ratchet and chain set to make hauling goods easier and safer.
High-quality Materials: The ratchet binder and chain are made of strong,wear-resistant45 steel, which provides excellent durability for the product.
Strong Connecting Ring: The high-strength hanging ring forged from 45 steel is very strong and solid to effectively prevent falling off. A strong connection ring can effectively avoid accidents.
Upgraded Gears: The ratchet gears are made of exquisite forging and fine milling process to make them have excellent performance of high strength, not easily deformed and durable. At the same time, the flexible ratchet wheel is adjustable and tight to adapt to different scenarios.
Excellent Loading Capacity: The ratchet chain set has an excellent loading capacity of 5400 pounds and a breaking pull of 19,000 pounds, making it excellent for most industrial jobs.
Labor-saving and Safe: The ratchet binder has a 13.42\'\' long handle that provides extra leverage, which makes it easier for you to operate with less effort. And the ratchet gear and pawl prevent you from danger when loading and unloading.
Easy to Use: The 360° rotatable pawl engages easily with the chain to smoothly lift heavy loads. The smooth ratchet gear and pawl design tighten the chain and hold the load faster.
Long Service Life: The ratchet binder uses a superb spraying ,casting and die-forging process to make it wear and corrosion-resistant, which enables it to withstand harsh weather conditions. The superb craftsmanship greatly extends the product\'s life.
CustomerService:We aim to provide quality products and services. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us. We will reply and solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Extended Galvanized Chains: The extended chain (20 feet long) allows for a wider range of hauling of goods, which is more convenient and faster. The surface of the chain is galvanized so that the product has better corrosionresistance and wearresistance, which extends the service life.
High-strength Nuts: The nuts are processed with special treatment to make them high-strength and durable. They will not be deformed or damaged even after a long time of use.
They are ideal for strapping, recording, securing, and pulling loads for most industrial applications such as factories, warehouses, garages, and docks.
Material: 45 Steel
Color: Red, Gold
Hook Rating: G70
Process: Die-forging, Casting, Spraying, Precision Milling
Gross Weight: 55kg/121.25lbs
Net Weight: 53kg/116.84lbs
Package Size: 40*41*20cm/15.75*16.14*7.87in
Rated Pulling Force: 5400lbs
Test Pulling Force: 10,800lbs
Breaking Tension: 19000lbs
Handle Length: 35.3cm/13.42in
Chain Length: 6m/20ft
Chain Diameter: 0.78cm/5/16in
1. Develop good lifting habits, and plan how to hang, lift and unload before the lifting work starts.
2. Make preparations: determine the weight and center of gravity of the object to be lifted and mark the lifting and weight data. Only after the center of gravity is determined can the hook be hung in the proper position.
3. The crane operator should be informed of the weight of the object to be lifted.
4. The crane hook should be hung vertically above the center of gravity of the object to be lifted.
5. The lifting object is to be lifted in such a way as to avoid damage to the lifting object, damage to the rigging itself, rotation, or dropping. The following conditions need to be observed to ensure safe lifting.
5.1 For single-leg rigging, the lifting point should be vertically above the center of gravity of the object being lifted.
5.2 In the case of double-legged rigging, the lifting point should be located on both sides of the lifting object, with the lifting point above the center of gravity.
5.3 In the case of three-legged and four-legged rigging, the lifting point should be evenly located at the level of the center of gravity of the lifted object and above the center of gravity of the object to be lifted.
6. This product is only suitable for binding and tightening, not for high-altitude hoisting.
7. Please allow the slight color difference caused by the shooting light and 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you order.PaymentDelivery detailsTerms of salesAbout usContact usPaymentWe accept payment 。Fees such as import duties, taxes are not included in the item price or shipping costs. These charges are the buyer\'s responsibility.Delivery detailsShipping:2-9 working days to: USATerms of sales