When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1. Generator Manual Transfer Switch - Rated at 15A 125V, help to add auxiliary power to home circuits. It allows you to safely connect a generator to your household wiring, power your critical circuits like refrigerator, heating, socket, lighting and other systems
2. Back Up Your Power - The transfer switch can safely and quickly switch the emergency power supply during a power outage, preventing frozen pipes and other damage, get your heating system back on especially in cold weather, own peace of mind
3. Safe to Use - Generator transfer switch equipped with a circuit breaker, can be directly manually switched circuit. It can protect from overload and short circuit, keep you and your family safe. Used on 15A and 125V circuits, simply connect with a standard 12AWG extension cord
4. Green Indicator Light - A Green power indicator light will be lit when the transfer switch is powered on. Green light is clearly visible in night and dark areas, provide higher security and convenient use
5. All Weather Suitable - Made of high quality flame retardant material, waterproof and dust-proof design, effectively prevent water or debris from entering, great for all weather condition use
MICTUNING 15A 125V Generator Transfer Switch
It is ideal for controlling a single 15 amp circuit, such as a forced-air furnace. MICTUNING 15 Amp transfer switch ensures that you can safely use back up power during a power outage without having to worry about back feeding the utility line.
In an emergency situation you might not think to shut off the main power source, the transfer switch makes it so you do not have to worry about that. Its power can be supplied by a RV generator, inverter, portable generator, fuel cell or the standby source capable of producing sufficient current. It\'s suggested to use a standard grounded 12AWG Extension cord.
The single-circuit 15 Amp furnace transfer switch is designed for use with generators with 15 Amp power outlets. It controls a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure, connecting it to a portable generator. The openings allows the unit to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel, the furnace, or at any point in between. It can be used on 15 Amp 125-volt forced-air furnace circuit. Simply plug a standard grounded extension cord into a power outlet on your generator and into the built-in plug on the transfer switch. It has a green indicator light, which illuminates the area around its switch during a power outage.
Easy Way to Provide The Backup Power for Your House During Power Outages.
It can quickly and safely get your home\'s power back, especially during power outage due to a winter storm.
It\'s ETL listed and is covered by 2-year limited warranty from MICTUNING.
Bacic 2-Years Warranty, & Lifetime Customer Support
We stand behind our products all the time, 30 days Return/ Replacement, 24-month Relieved Services, Within 4 Hours Friendly Response
Easy to Disassemble
Use a cross screwdriver to easily open the top and socket panel for wiring
Our generator power inlet box passed the certifications of ETL, safe and reliable to use
PaymentDelivery detailsTerms of salesAbout usContact usPayment- We accept internet transfer, bank deposit and all major credit cards through Payoneer.- If you want to delay the payment due to financial issue, please contact us via message within 3 days.Delivery details- ONLY ship to Payment shipping address. Please leave detail address in the order.- As for PR / HI / GU states, please type in \"US\" on the country blank.
All Weather Suitable
The metal surface with anti-corrosive powder coating which can resist weather damage like rain, UV, working temperature from -20℃ to 60℃