0.1-2000MHz RF Amplifier 30dB low-noise LNA Broadband Module Receiver For Sale
0.1-2000MHz RF Amplifier 30dB low-noise LNA Broadband Module Receiver:
30dB Wideband low noise amplifier (0.1-2000MHz), mounted on on PCB with SMA connectors. Used for Short wave, FM radio and remote control receiver, such as cable TV signal amplifier and those that need a low noise rf signal amplifier. FAST USA shipping by of end: 5mmConnectors: SMAColor：green + goldOperating frequency：0.1-2000MHzAmplifier gain：F=0.1MHz, gain=32dBF=500Mhz, gain=31dB F=1000MHz, gain=29dBF=1500Mhz, gain=25dBF=2000MHz, gain=20dBMaximum power output：+10dBm （10mW）Power supply voltage: 6-12 VDCSystem impedance：50Ω
1. When working frequency is less than 500 Mhz it has flat gain, but can make it less than 1dB after careful adjustment. The lower frequency the higher gain consistency.
2. Amplifier working frequency of the lower limit is subject to input and output capacitor, the default value is 0.1 uF, working to 0.1 MHz. Increase the input and output capacitance appropriately,can extend the cut-off frequency, such as 10uF capacitance can work to 5KHz.
3. When the power supply voltage changes in 5-8v range, it can be used as a variable gain amplifier, gain increases with the increase of the power supply voltage, which suitable for radio frequency receive front-end circuit, using DA control power supply voltage, to control the gain of the amplifier, automatic gain control
4. When the power supply voltage in the 8-10v range, the low frequency end gain up is up to 30 db, at this time the amplifier has a low noise coefficient and good stability.
5. When the voltage is 12v, the module reaches maximum gain, i.e, the low frequency end gain of 32.5 dB.
0.1-2000MHz RF Amplifier 30dB low-noise LNA Broadband Module Receiver
0.1-2000MHz 30dB Low Noise RF Wideband Amplifier LNA Broadband Module Receiver
0.1-2000MHz Gain 60dB RF Broadband Amplifier Module LNA Board DC 6-12V