Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 07:27 AM   #41
danbra
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: do not use

Please Login to Remove!

RichinNJ,

We can do an exchange: we will give you eOffice license instead of your masterdoc one. If you agree, please PM me.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:43 AM   #42
RoadRider
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8310
Carrier: ATT

I am very unhappy with their upgrade policy. I bought the entire suite for full price a few years ago and now they want me to pay again for the update for native office docs. That's not the way to treat someone that has stuck with them through all of their ups and downs. I think I'm going to remove all of their stuff and just wait for Docs-to-go.
Old 05-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #43
lostangel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: BOLD
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Maxis

Hi guys,

New to the board, and been using the Curve since March this year.

I've just downloaded the trial version of eOffice and so far, so far..it works fine for me. Intially it was a pain trying to figure it out, I almost gave up, but once you've figured it out, it's fine.

I'm in sales, so I've loaded up all my literatures and price lists on to my 2gB SD card and opening documents have been a breeze. Except I had a problem opening a huge, 7MZB Excel sheet. Other than that, perfect so far...most likely gonna part with 50 bucks to purchase it..!

Cheers

Ray
Old 08-29-2008, 12:28 PM   #44
S Ritchey

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon
Default Docs To Go

I am using a BB 8830 and my carrier is Verizon. Does anyone know when they are going to release the new OS. Everyone has been talking about it for quite some time and it looks like OS v4.5.0.77 is now being tested. I, like most everyone else, can't wait for Docs To Go but it is only available with the new OS v 4.5.

Thanks!
Old 08-30-2008, 12:53 AM   #45
naraiz
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
Carrier: AT&T
Default I unfortunately have to agree with disappointment

I purchased a BB 8830 from Sprint and after 10 months of deciding to purchase eOffice I finally took the plunge. My experience has been disappointing. The application often causes my BB to freeze even when I have adquate memory. I purchased mylicense from Dynoplex on May 5th, of this year and I cannot give you a difinitive answer on the number of times I have had to remove my battery and reinstall the software. I too have had positive customer service responses when I emailed them but this good customer service experience cannot compensate for the inability of the software to function properly and CONSISTENTLY on my device. I find the software suite places a heavy memory load on my device and is not very intuitive. Like most who try or purchase the software my desire is for an office suite that allows me to quicky and easily manage and edit documents and spreadsheets. This software does not provide the quick and easy functionality I'm looking for. To be fair, when the software is not locking up my device I was able to make a document and spreadsheet. Perhaps Dynoplex should explore software updates that address the functionality issues that so many people on this forum have written about. Lastly, I want it to be clear my intention here is not to imply the Dynoplex organization is deliberately trying to swindle customers. Instead I believe that they might be out of touch with the reality of what we paying customers are dealing with.

Sincerely,

When it gets to tough for the rest that's when it's just right for me. - Author Unknown

Last edited by naraiz; 08-30-2008 at 12:55 AM..
Closed Thread