Please Login to Remove!

lucky man lucky.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #42
The BlackBerry Kid
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
PIN: it is under my battery, and status page
Carrier: T-Mobile

this is a good thing you'll get better coverage now.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:41 PM   #43
TiaMarie

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by styxgroupi View Post
Wirelessly posted

FYI in my recent alltel bill was a seperate sheet confirming the rumors of verizon takin over alltel so it is going happen at end of this year! Kinda stinks IMO. I have been with alltel since they were 360 going on 15 or 20 years I hear verizon has terrible customer support! Any comments from ya'll on this??? or can you tell me what new benifits I can except other than higher prices????
I had Verizon at one point. It was THE WORST customer service. The rep charged my debit card for $100 to pay for my daughter's service. I had asked for his Name/Location or ID. He would not tell me anything other than his name was ROBERT. When I had asked for the call center I had reached, he informed me that he was not allowed to disclose that.... Unfortunately, when I checked my bank account, he had charged me twice $100 x 2. When I contacted customer support, even asked for a supervisor, I was told that it would take 8-12 weeks to research before they could refund my money. Fortunately my bank was WONDERFUL, saw it was a duplicate transaction and refunded my money. If I had depended on Verizon, I may have had bounced checks and additional fees. In my area, both Verizon and AT&T have comparable service. However, I've been other locations, and had service, but my friends who had Verizon couldn't even check the time on their phones. Before AT&T merged w/ Cingular, I would have said that Verizon was better, but not now. I agree that it all depends on who you get in customer service, but this one still has me hot years later. (Hope this helps.)
Old 07-13-2008, 06:58 PM   #44
LunkHead
BlackBerry God

Model: 850
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority

Same boat here.... Just changed over to Alltel from T-Mo... Now it looks like I will be on Verizon... I did a bill compare and for me at least, it will end up about the same...

Kris
Old 07-13-2008, 07:34 PM   #45
daphne
BBF Spam Killer Moderator

Model: Paspt
PIN: X1ZPY34K
Carrier: VZW but not for long

I've never had a bad experience with Verizon CS with the possible exception of what seemed to be a newbie on Blackberry support one night. But I got the supervisor and got my questions answered quickly. The guys in my local Verizon store are great also, at least the ones who've been there for a while. They've always been very helpful and upbeat. Verizon has the best coverage in my area hands down.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:26 PM   #46
b52junebug
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Many
Carrier: Corp demo abuser..

So in the new commercials are we going to see the Other guys taking Chad for a ride? Chad coming out of the van rubbing his backside... ?

Personal preference, I have never had a good experience with Verizon from being a Corp user. The reps take days to call back, and they never seem to be concerned with your needs as a corp customer. Billing was always an issue with the corp side too. Thats what happens when you have 500+ lines. Everyone was supposed to be the same, but many arent, then you end up negotiating for credits, that may or may not show up on the next month, so you have to call back and go through the same crap again.. Im not a fan of Verizon.