Old 01-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #21
jaw05e

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretzelb View Post
It does seem that both the iPhone and BB can be called trendy picks. As someone new to all this it's hard to sort out the hype. As near as I can tell the iPhone wins for interface and the BB is supposed to be best at email (though I don't see where the iPhone is bad at email). The battery and no card swapping is a big issue for the iPhone but (so far) I find the graphical smart phones have much more potential to be insanely useful.

If I could switch carriers I might go the Google phone route. I like what they are doing and I have more confidence in them pleasing the non business user base than I do BB or iPhone. I think BB is more into keeping it's BES base and Apple is more into doing what they think is best instead of what others ask for.
I just recently changed from the iPhone to the bold and haven't looked back. I need to constantly get e-mail and there was not an instant e-mail feature, the best thing that the iPhone had was the fetch option that just DRAINED the battery. The iPhone might have been the coolest phone i have ever had though. The interface is just so user friendly, the applications are awesome and easily accessible, and the iPod feature was awesome. I have had just about every phone on the market in the past 5 years. I have realized that touch screen is just not for me. To me nothing can replace the feel of a real keyboard in my hands.
I always end up going back to blackberrys. I find that besides the glamor and the cool games of the iPhone and similar devices, there is nothing i can do on the iPhone that i can't do on my Bold.

Last edited by jaw05e; 01-23-2009 at 03:02 PM..
Closed Thread