Old 02-19-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Sherry Hinman

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Default Help - lost calendar items from yesterday back

Please Login to Remove!

Hello,

I have a Bold 9000 that I bought almost a year ago and today I noticed that I've lost all my past calendar entries (from yesterday back) except those that are repeated. I do not sync my BB, because I can't use Outlook and Google Calendar messes up the appointments (duplicates and deletes). So the problem is not related to syncing.

I've checked and I have lots of memory. I've turned it off and on. And I've removed the battery and put it back in.

Any other suggestions?
Thank you - I need my calendar! :(
Old 02-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #2
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Wirelessly posted

If you did a delete prior and you don't have a backup, you are out of luck.

Do you have multiple email accounts and therefore multiple calendars? If so, open your calendar, open menu, select calendar, and show all. See if your past entries are there.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
Sherry Hinman

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

Thanks, Ira. I'm not sure what you mean by "delete prior," but I didn't delete anything that I know of.

As for your second point, I do have three email accounts, but it was already set to Show All so I don't think that's it either.

p.s. I forgot to mention that I've always had the calendar set to keep appointments forever.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Sherry
Old 02-19-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Wirelessly posted

When in agenda view, "delete prior" similar to what you see in messages will be in the menu. It isn't there in other (week, month) views. My thought was if you were using agenda view you might have accidently clicked on delete prior. I didn't test to see if it asks for confirmation or not, but the menu item is there if you are in agenda view. That's the only thing I can think of to explain your lost appointments if you are set to keep forever and you don't sync with outlook or something else.