BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 04:01 PM   #1
Lindad

Default 7510 repeated bin errors

Please Login to Remove!

I am flooded with the following bin errors on my email in my bb.
subject: bin failure
ippick, 1336239155,0034

The first one I received was immediately following the registration message from Telus when I first setup the bb. Telus claimed never to have heard of this problem before and for the past 3 weeks I have spent countless hours with them trying to resolve this problem. The errors do not appear on our mail server or theirs. They finally deduced yesterday that these are errors from a subscription to espn and have said that I can only stop these from unsubscribing. I have never been to espn on my bb, never mind subscribe to their site. I receive 8 errors a minute and am being charged for each one as a text message. Telus has put this problem back in my lap and claim I must pay for these messages. Can anyone help with this? Has anyone heard of this type of problem before?
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off