Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
Yaron2
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T
Thumbs up MemoryUp Pro 2.7

Please Login to Remove!

I just installed the free trial of MemoryUp Pro on my 8310 ...... running faster is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!
MemoryUp BlackBerry Edition | Boost Blackberry Software | Mobile RAM Booster

MemoryUp Pro: Award-Winning BlackBerry Booster

Is your BlackBerry running slow? Do your programs crash after the BlackBerry has been running awhile? Then you need a boost, a Memory Boost! MemoryUp Pro recovers memory leaks, and prevents BlackBerry crashes. Read on to boost your BlackBerry memory.

Product Description

MemoryUp Pro is a powerful BlackBerry RAM boosting tool and Java virtual machine (JVM) management application specially designed for BlackBerry users. It is a handy memory optimizer tool that will keep your BlackBerry running faster and efficiently. It increases your BlackBerry performance by making more memory available for both your applications and the BlackBerry system.

MemoryUp Pro Screenshots

MemoryUp Pro is designed to tackle the difficult but crucial problem of memory management for BlackBerry users. Memory is the most precious resource in your BlackBerry; when it becomes low, your BlackBerry will slow down severely or crash. Most mobile system can not handle your memory properly by itself. Over time, no matter how much memory you have, your BlackBerry system will slowly lose memory, bringing you to a critical state. MemoryUp Pro solves these problems by reclaiming lost memory for your programs. It helps your BlackBerry run at optimum speed by efficiently defragmenting your BlackBerryxxx8217;s memory, recovering memory leaks from poorly behaved applications, flushing unused libraries temporarily out to disk and so on. By all this optimization tricks your favorite applications and games will run faster and efficiently even on old BlackBerry.

MemoryUp Pro is optimized for all series of BlackBerry, which can monitor your BlackBerry system in the background, freeing resources when needed. It uses many advanced features to keep your BlackBerry running at optimum speed. But more importantly, it's designed with all users in mind; whether you're a power-user or a novice, MemoryUp Pro will give you the features you want without confusing or limiting you.

Praised by both individual users and large companies alike, MemoryUp Pro is the best utility of its type available. MemoryUp Pro from eMobiStudio Inc. represents the best technical and design efforts modern BlackBerry software, to bring you a technically superior, yet easy-to-use memory management utility.

Currently MemoryUp Pro is available for Free trial download S

Product Features

Here are just some of the great features of MemoryUp Pro:

xxx8226; Real-time BlackBerry Memory Calculation & Statistics

MemoryUp Pro gives you professional, easy-to-read statistics on your BlackBerry's memory use. You can see a graph of your total memory and current memory use. MemoryUp Pro makes it easy to see how well your BlackBerry is performing, and where any problems are.

xxx8226; Setting Your Performance Target

Using MemoryUp Pro's settings function, you can set performance goals right for your different profiles. MemoryUp Pro will work to keep your memory at desired levels, and will act immediately if memory drops below minimum levels.

xxx8226; One Click Quick Boosting

In addition to monitoring and reclaiming your memory on its own, MemoryUp Pro lets you boost your memory by hand. The Quick Boost feature lets you watch as MemoryUp Pro works - you can see more memory become available. Quick Boost remembers the settings that work best on your BlackBerry.

xxx8226; Auto-boosting in the Background

Your memory is the most important resource in your BlackBerry, and how it is used can drastically affect performance. Auto-boosting feature enables MemoryUp Pro to be hidden to run in the background and automatically help reclaim wasted memory on your BlackBerry. It guards the allocation of memory resources through its unique cache management technique. By using MemoryUp Pro, you don't need to know anything about your BlackBerry system; MemoryUp Pro will supply all the technical know-how.

xxx8226; BlackBerry Crash Protection

The majority of BlackBerry crashes come when system resources are low. MemoryUp Pro warns you when you reach a critical point, allowing you to close programs safely before your BlackBerry becomes unstable.

xxx8226; And There is More..

Other features include Warning/Auto-recovering RAM at your preset threshold, Startup boost (when MemoryUp Pro is launched), advanced boosting features (Force system to use large cache, Prohibit kernel to disk swapping, Auto-allocate critical threads, etc.) for professional BlackBerry users, and multiple language support (English, German, Italian and Spanish).
Old 01-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
Joeybear23
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Is this a spam post, or has someone actually used this?
Old 01-07-2009, 11:53 AM   #3
mvincelli
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: 21F4CA69
Carrier: TMobile

Hi, I just checked CNET.com for reviews. They rate it 3.5 out of 5, but there are no user reviews yet. I plan on waiting on this. If it works I am sure there will be posts in here about it.
Thanks!!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:26 PM   #4
Yaron2
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

I actually used it on 2 berrys .... really really good no issues
Old 01-07-2009, 05:37 PM   #5
dynamicrockstar469
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
Carrier: ASU eliboM-T

Wirelessly posted (T-Mobile BB 8320 OS 4.5.0.81)

Funny how installing an application on a BlackBerry frees up space.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
daphne
BBF Spam Killer Moderator

Model: Paspt
PIN: X1ZPY34K
Carrier: VZW but not for long

Moved to Aftermarket Software.
Old 01-07-2009, 08:40 PM   #7
akosnitzky
BBF Moderator

Model: 9650
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamicrockstar469 View Post
Wirelessly posted (T-Mobile BB 8320 OS 4.5.0.81)

Funny how installing an application on a BlackBerry frees up space.
Good point

LET'S GO CANES!
Old 03-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #8
ksundar
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: TORCH
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Airtel

I've purchased and installed this app,....Absolutely does NOTHING!

Waste of money & Time!

Highly Recomended........to AVOID!
Old 03-10-2009, 10:55 PM   #9
vinmontRD
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8900
Carrier: T-Mobile

I've been warning people, on various forums, about "MemoryUp" for close to two years. The company doesn't hold up to any kind of scrutiny at all, early posts are incredibly suspicious, and the claims seem ludicrous when you consider that this is a Java app, running in a protected space where it CANNOT affect memory used by other apps, and it CANNOT modify the way the OS works, allocates memory or frees it. There have yet to be ANY real lab tests or credible reviews written of the product.

There's a thread over at the link below that summarizes the situation as of about 18 months ago:
MemoryUp?? Ram Booster?? Does it work? - PinStack.com

Here's a link to an article about the G1 version causing damage (while doing nothing positive):
http://gizmodo.com/5138822/rogue-and...talling-adware

These guys are bad mojo, and they've been getting away with selling this fake app for a couple of years, on many different platforms. I'm amazed they keep getting away with it (and yes -- I've already reported them a couple of times for Internet-related fraudulent activity).

I can't begin to imagine how much these guys have made off a bogus application -- snake oil for mobile devices. P.T. Barnum would have understood all this...

Last edited by vinmontRD; 03-10-2009 at 11:04 PM..
Closed Thread