BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 09:12 AM   #1
mafoster

Default 7250, new, out of the box- first steps?

Please Login to Remove!

I about to get my first BB (7250-Verizon). It appears to be everything I want. However now being addicted to this site for a few weeks I am getting a little intimidated by the technical side.

Is there anyone who can advise of a step by step plan to get the most out of the 7250, as far as downloads and email config?

I assume it comes with what I need but I know there is so much more. Also, do you guys run/edit/manage your BB from your PC (USB cable) or do you do it all via the thumbwheel?

1.Does this thing have a "word"program? Is it just basic text for all your emails?

2.Out of the box- will the included CD be enough to set up the push for my Outlook email? and yahoo email?

3. Will all my Outlook contacts automatically sync? They are in numerous "catagories", will the BB accept that? Can I continue making user defined catagories?

4. Could someone update the Glossary of terms. There are so many used frequently that are not in the FAQ/Glossary.

I could go on, but I will wait for the unit to see if I can answer some of these. Thanks in advance.
Closed Thread