Old 05-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint
Lightbulb Seidio Innocase 360 For Blackberry 9000 Bold

Please Login to Remove!

Seidio Innocase 360 For Blackberry 9000 Bold

Seidio's all new Innocase 360 is only 1mm thick and provide all the protections your device deserves. Rubberized, hard shell case together with screen guard and silicone keyboard cover offers a full 360 degree of defense against bumps and scratches.

- Protect your device without adding much bulk
- Built-in heavy duty screen guard for LCD ultimate screen protection
- Laser cut water/dust resistant* silicone keyboard cover integrated into the case
- Keyboard cover provides enhanced typing experience while allowing backlight to shine through
- Concave opening for trackball provides ample space without hindering navigation - Unique soft-touch "rubberized" coating provides a great feel and better grip
- Available Now!

*Innocase 360 is not waterproof, please do not intentionally apply water onto your device. Seidio is not responsible for water damages to your device.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:56 AM   #2
in4itall

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Default Nice Case!!

Looks awesome!!!

Will it fit in the original holster that comes with the bold or do you need to puchase a new one?
Old 05-26-2009, 07:55 AM   #3
psyct1
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: iPhon
PIN: ask
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by in4itall View Post
Looks awesome!!!

Will it fit in the original holster that comes with the bold or do you need to puchase a new one?
if you don't mind pushing hard it will fit..

i just received my case and holster combo and i must say, as i usually am with seidio products, works awesome... the "rubberized keys" are great... seems to be better quality than my old curve case...

using the trackball took some getting used to after putting the case on but other than that, awesome product...
Old 05-26-2009, 02:50 PM   #4
OzzieDog
Thumbs Must Hurt

I'm waiting to send mine back. The only problem I have with the case is the cover part on key pad, I find it hard to read the keys in low light or total darkness. I need to be able to read keypad regardless of light conditions. In the daylight it works great. I also have the OtterBox but it has too much bulk. Maybe Seidio can come out with and option of all clear for screen and keypad or just for screen. My two cents which won't by much these days.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #5
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieDog
I'm waiting to send mine back. The only problem I have with the case is the cover part on key pad, I find it hard to read the keys in low light or total darkness. I need to be able to read keypad regardless of light conditions. In the daylight it works great. I also have the OtterBox but it has too much bulk. Maybe Seidio can come out with and option of all clear for screen and keypad or just for screen. My two cents which won't by much these days.
Hello,

Thank you for your input! One suggestion that I have hard that helps is adjusting your screen to be darker. I know it sounds kind of counter intuitive, but having less light coming from the screen should actually help you see better (your eyes adjusting to a darker condition). Of course, I understand that this may not work for everyone's condition or environment, but it's just a tip .

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
element526
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Bold

Not trying to threadjack or anything but... Is there a product that will fit the Bold with Seidio 3500ma battery?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:19 PM   #7
in4itall

Carrier: ATT
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyct1 View Post
if you don't mind pushing hard it will fit..

i just received my case and holster combo and i must say, as i usually am with seidio products, works awesome... the "rubberized keys" are great... seems to be better quality than my old curve case...

using the trackball took some getting used to after putting the case on but other than that, awesome product...
Thank you very much for the info!
Plan to order one soon
Closed Thread