Old 08-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #1
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint
Default Seidio Innocase 360 For BlackBerry Tour 9630

Please Login to Remove!

Seidio Innocase 360 For BlackBerry Tour 9630

Innocases have quickly become one of the most popular products Seidio manufactures. The 360 includes all the features of our original Innocase, plus additional coverage for those who need total device protection. It is designed from a hard, yet flexible material, with Seidio's signature soft touch texture that provides a great feel and better grip. It features a high quality screen guard built directly into the case, which eliminates common installation problems such as bubbles or messy liquids. An integrated, laser cut silicone cover protects your keys against dirt and oils while still maintaining backlight visibility. The wide trackball opening ensures unhindered navigation and precision cutouts for ports and controls makes using your device easy. The Innocase 360's simple snap together design makes installation and removal hassle free. It is also available in a combo, which includes a matching holster.

- 1mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
- Designed from a hard, yet flexible material with Seidio's signature soft touch coating
- Simple snap together design makes installation and removal easy
- High quality screen guard built directly into the case eliminates common installation problems such as bubbles or messy liquids
- Integrated laser-cut silicone cover shelters your keyboard from dirt and oils while maintaining backlight visibility
- Black Available for Pre Order & Blue, Grey, Pink, & Red Coming Soon!
Old 08-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
lostman72
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Will there also be a holster for it?
Old 08-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
Sydman
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9930
PIN: HEAD
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostman72 View Post
Will there also be a holster for it?
The Innocase 360's simple snap together design makes installation and removal hassle free. It is also available in a combo, which includes a matching holster.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:03 PM   #4
Sydman
CrackBerry Addict

Can you use the blackberry charging cradle with this?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:09 PM   #5
lostman72

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydman View Post
The Innocase 360's simple snap together design makes installation and removal hassle free. It is also available in a combo, which includes a matching holster.
Wife wants to know if you will have Pink? Not a hot pink but a light pink?

Thanks
Old 08-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
Sydman
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostman72 View Post
Wife wants to know if you will have Pink? Not a hot pink but a light pink?

Thanks
Innocase 360 - Rose Pink
Old 08-19-2009, 12:10 AM   #7
sbbytor
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Can you use the blackberry charging cradle with this?
Yeah wonder if you can or not. I just spent dollars for a craddle but I wonder if this will work with it.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:15 AM   #8
Sydman
CrackBerry Addict

Yeah the charging craddle and how good the typing is with that thing covering the whole keyboard are my only two questions. I have order placed but am second guessing it.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:57 PM   #9
gbalbach

Model: 8703e
Carrier: Sprint

I would also love to hear if it works with the charging cradle!
Old 08-19-2009, 02:31 PM   #10
seidioseidio

Hello All,

Thank you for your interests in our products! Because it adds a small amount of thickness, we don't recommend using the Innocase with your BlackBerry Cradles. However, Seidio is currently working on a version of the Desktop Charging Cradle that will enable users to charge their Tours without removing their cases! Stay tuned or sign up for newsletter on our website for more details!
Old 08-20-2009, 02:10 PM   #11
complexx

Carrier: VZW

I don't see the option to purchase the Innocase 360 w/ matching holster combo. Help would be appreciated.

8830->8330->9630
Old 08-25-2009, 05:46 PM   #12
truckpuller_75

Carrier: Alltel

seidioonline.com

its on the second page of their accessories for the tour
Old 08-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #13
LobsterBoxed
Knows Where the Search Button Is

So when will this case be available?
Old 08-26-2009, 12:13 AM   #14
hhalpern

Thumbs up I've got mine....

I got my Innocase Surface and holster combo yesterday. Granted I've only spent a day with it, but my initial thoughts are pretty good. It does a pretty good job of protecting my Tour, and I like the clip-style holster. The other good news is that this holster combo seems to help the device's kind of mediocre vibrate setting also.

My only complaint, and it's not huge because it is expected, is that the cover makes it too big to fit in the BB charging cradle. Frankly, that'd probably be the case with any skin. That said, it does have a cutout on the back so that you can eventually use Seidio's cradle, which will have a large enough opening to accommodate the Tour w/ Innocase.

Overall, I'm pretty happy. We'll see how it goes in a couple of weeks when I'm back at work and in a suit again, but so far, so good.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:31 AM   #15
Sydman
CrackBerry Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhalpern View Post
I got my Innocase Surface and holster combo yesterday. Granted I've only spent a day with it, but my initial thoughts are pretty good. It does a pretty good job of protecting my Tour, and I like the clip-style holster. The other good news is that this holster combo seems to help the device's kind of mediocre vibrate setting also.

My only complaint, and it's not huge because it is expected, is that the cover makes it too big to fit in the BB charging cradle. Frankly, that'd probably be the case with any skin. That said, it does have a cutout on the back so that you can eventually use Seidio's cradle, which will have a large enough opening to accommodate the Tour w/ Innocase.

Overall, I'm pretty happy. We'll see how it goes in a couple of weeks when I'm back at work and in a suit again, but so far, so good.
How is typing with that thing covering the whole keyboard?
Old 08-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #16
hhalpern

Quote:
How is typing with that thing covering the whole keyboard?
It's really not bad. There's no cover over the keyboard itself, just a little bit around the edges. So you kind of need to use more of your thumb to get to the "A" or "del" keys than you would otherwise. I haven't noticed much of a difference, though.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #17
CT-Mike
Thumbs Must Hurt

PIN: 30c91ae8

Will this or any seidio case work with the 2600mAH battery and hump-back cover that is supposed to be available from Seidio on 9/4?
Old 08-28-2009, 11:52 PM   #18
MJ-bos

Default We're talking about the 360 case ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhalpern View Post
It's really not bad. There's no cover over the keyboard itself, just a little bit around the edges. So you kind of need to use more of your thumb to get to the "A" or "del" keys than you would otherwise. I haven't noticed much of a difference, though.
I think you've got the 360 and Surface cases mixed up.

The 360 case is a full frontal cover - screen protector, keyboard - with a little hole for the trackball. The ports on the side are cutout as are the charge terminals noted earlier.

I'm not loving the 360 case totally yet...

1. Cradle - I didn't understand that the BB cradle wouldn't work. Crap, I have 2 more coming from when they were $11 on Amazon. Need to cancel that backorder now!

2. The trackball is just enough lower than before that I'm having a lot of "misses" when scrolling or moving ... I'll give it a few more days, but it's definitely aggravating.

3. Keyboard - it's surprisingly NOT mushy. I'm surprised at how much I'm NOT double-pressing. I think that will get worse as the keyboard stiffness goes away, but right now it's not bad for typing. Very much like my old 8830 keyboard now.

4. Back light - I have always considered theTour's key backlighting pretty intense. The 360 cover definitely mutes it. Probably too much - I really have to strain to see it in the dark.

5. Speaker (handsfree) - the cutout for the speaker on the left side is too small by about 4-5mm. This causes the sound to muffle a bit when using the speakerphone or playing podcasts.

6. Fit/finish - I've got a noticeable ridge at the seam - on the right lower part it's actually a little sharp.

I haven't written Seidio yet... I want to wait a few more days to see if I want to stick with it or go back to a skin. I've been a long-time customer and fan of their holsters and cases -- 8830, HTC Mogul, HTC Touch, now Touch.

Unfortunately, as of right now, I'm disappointed with the 360 for the Tour.

-mj
Old 08-29-2009, 11:43 PM   #19
seidioseidio

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT-Mike View Post
Will this or any seidio case work with the 2600mAH battery and hump-back cover that is supposed to be available from Seidio on 9/4?
The current version will not work with Seidio 2600 mah battery for Blackberry 9630,However, we will release an extended Innocase 360 which will work with Seidio 2600 mah battery.

Seidio
Old 08-30-2009, 12:58 PM   #20
patriot123

Model: Tour
Default I've got the Surface and holster ...

... I've been using this style case for over a year ... first on a Curve (work phone), and now my personal Tour. I use a Zagg screen protector. I've tried and used lots of cases over the years. IMHO, these are the best case\holster combo out there. I can use the holster, or just put the phone in my pocket. If you've dropped a phone before, you know how easy they are to scratch. I've dropped my Curve on concrete, and the innocase has a few scratches that are barely noticeable.

Only complaint on the Tour Surface and holster: the holster bottom lip seems to make it a little hard to get the phone out ... kind of have to pull against the lip.
Closed Thread