BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 08:10 PM   #1
Grecstar

Model: 8700c
Exclamation Please Help: Sync will not complete with Calendar Wireless sync selected

Please Login to Remove!

My Info:
- I have an 8700c
- I use Lotus Notes v5

My Problem:
When I select Blackberry Wireless Sync for my calendar and try then try to Synchronize the Intellisync process never finishes. It will go through all records and then just sit there without completing. I have left it on overnight and it is still sitting there with the Intellisync progress window open. If Lotus Notes is open during the sync, it freezes up. I can sync my address book without any problems. I can sync my calendar directly with Lotus Notes the first time after I delete my BlackBerry Desktop and Reserch In Motion Folders in Application data.

- I have tried everything I can find on the forums to try and fix, but no luck
- There is no Log information because it never completes
- Some postings suggest it is a bad calendar entry, but I can't sync even if I select only 1 day in future
- I have removed (completely, including registry etc.) and reinstalled the desktop several times - did not help
- I have had 3 IT people at my company try to fix and they could not solve
- I have deleted all calendar entries from handheld and then sync
- I have also tried with a 7290 to sync my wireless calendar, but that didn't work either

PLEASE HELP I don't know what else to try!!! I hate not being able to solve a problem.
Thanks
Old 03-08-2006, 11:46 PM   #2
John Clark
BBF Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: s & needles
Carrier: AT&T

Maybe I'm not completely understanding what you want to do. Have you tried setting wireless sync to off and then syncing with your intellisync? Usually if you are syncing wirelessly then you don't have to use intellisync.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:13 AM   #3
Grecstar

Model: 8700c

Thanks for the response John.
I am trying to wireless sync my calendar which requires an initial sync with my PIM to turn that on. When I choose blackberry wireless sync as the option for my calendar and then go to synchronize, the intellisync never completes.
Closed Thread