ishan001
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Angry Cannot Enable Security Password

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,
I had my blackberry setup perfectly but recently formatted it because I had a million+ problems with it which I do not want to discuss here purely for the sake of peace of my mind.
Anyway, I wiped the handheld and restored some of my items from the backup file such as contacts, messages and some settings. I had a password setup in my previous setup on blackberry. Does anyone know which files I need to copy from my old blackberry backup so that I can use the password feature? At this time, I get a small red icon next to the password setting under Security settings\general settings. There is no option to select enable password. I dont know what to do.
Any suggestions regarding this would certainly help.
Also, I now wiped my handheld and I connected to my home wireless network. It says that it is connected on the main screen but under manage connections there is a yellow icon next to the wireless. This does not make sense to me. Any suggestions?
Thank you people. If it werent for your help i'd have given my blackberry to charity long ago... way too many issues to keep up with!!!!
Closed Thread