Old 01-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #61
insekc
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8820
PIN: N/A
Carrier: LMT

Please Login to Remove!

Hi!

It would be a nice prog, if when trying to install, the message "I/O ERROR 131".
As I understand the version is 1.31?
On 2 PCs (P III, Pentiom D) Win XP.

InsekC, BB 8820
Old 01-16-2008, 10:53 AM   #62
buzzmaker
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8330
Carrier: Sprint

This is awesome, Thanks!
Old 01-16-2008, 12:49 PM   #63
MrUlukai
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: 2203551
Carrier: TMO

Glad you like it Buzzmaker.Insec thanks for telling me about bout the problems. All my uploads are being corrupted for some reason... Fixing that right now.

Brandon.

Last edited by MrUlukai; 01-16-2008 at 04:13 PM..
Old 01-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #64
MrUlukai
Thumbs Must Hurt

Ok. Just wanted to tell you that I've reuploaded both the zip and installer file of j2a. They are no longer corrupt and you can find them at the bottom of the creations page at BSCreations! - brandon.berryreview.com
Sorry for the complications.
Brandon
Old 01-21-2008, 06:08 PM   #65
BBKaegy

Model: 7520
Carrier: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broberts34668 View Post
If anyone is interested...one particular example I was playing with was "mytetris" from mobilerated. This was one I could install via OTA (although it didnt run very well, could be part of the conversion problem), but the download and convert option did not yield a .cod and the .alx it created generated the error "No additional applications designed for your device were found" when pointing to it in the DM. I even tried selecting generic phone types on the web site (Java MIDP 1.0, MIDP 2.0/CLDC 1.0, & MIDP 2.0/CLDC 1.1) and downloading each of the served up .jar files. Still nothing but conversion problems. More than just wanting a really good Tetris, I want to understand how all this dang sh*& works.

Having the same problems with Battleship and a few others.

I'm just getting to this message now, so let me read on a bit before everybody jumps on me and says "READ THE THREAD"! (Unless of course it is a different thread).
Old 01-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #66
BBKaegy

Carrier: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBKaegy View Post
Having the same problems with Battleship and a few others.

I'm just getting to this message now, so let me read on a bit before everybody jumps on me and says "READ THE THREAD"! (Unless of course it is a different thread).

Okay I give, I got the files to generate but upon trying to load using the DM all I get is:

"A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's
software. Please try again.

Unspecified error encountered [J:0x0000000A]"

The Games I used are:
-------------------------
Battlehsip
Berry REview (Actually not sure what this was, but hey it was there it the JAR folder - so what the heck!
bomber
its'blackjack
xing_yathtzee
zelda

Tried with thier jads, and tired with ones created with jad maker.

0 for 4!

Plus I seem to get a program freeze instead of a normal program end.

Any have at least a hint on what game they tried that DID work?

I just want to see one KNOWN workable game so I can see where the problems lies.

7520 w/ OS 4.1 (highest, upgraded today)

Windows XP.

All BSC files were downloaded today.

Last edited by BBKaegy; 01-21-2008 at 07:14 PM.. Reason: Details, DETAILS; Gotta get 'em ALL in there !
Old 01-21-2008, 07:22 PM   #67
MrUlukai
Thumbs Must Hurt

Hmmm thats super odd. Imma attempt to help ya.

If you get the "No additional applications designed for your device were found" notice when you try to add the app, check down the list and make sure the app your trying to add is not already on the list. If it is, then uninstall it, remove from the list, and add the new one you just converted. As for that specific error, I never heard about nor seen it. Hopefully once you remove the apps from the list and re add that error will go away. I guess you can also download the newest version of DM but I run two different versions on my laptop and PC so that shouldnt really matter. I use J2A everyday to convert the game im designing for a jar to cod file, so theres no reason why this shouldnt be workin for you.

Brandon.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #68
MrUlukai
Thumbs Must Hurt

PS which jars cause the programs to freeze? If the berryreview one does. Then thats a problem, because it should be guaranteed to not freeze. If all else fails just send the files to me (mrulukai@gmail.com) and Ill try to convert them and give you the reasons why each file didnt convert. And last but not least, turn on debug mode to see what the command prompt window says. This can help you debug a conversion problem. Ok there...
Old 06-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #69
siggty7

Model: 8800
Carrier: tmobile

can anybody tell me where to go to download this file!!!!?
Old 06-12-2008, 11:09 PM   #70
palito

Model: 8100
Carrier: my own

the zipped file seems to be corrupt. it will not open. can you replace it? I need to get the "other" file necessary for the sw install.

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUlukai View Post
OK first I recommend downloadin the zip version since the installer file is making bad shortcuts, Ill fix that later. But when you run the Exe, if the main menu pops up it should be as easy as pressing start. The instructions are easy to follow. You dont need to have the blackberry JDE running, all you need is it to be installed. download the zip from bscreations.111mb.net extract all, run the exe and everything should go well from there. If your clicking the exe and nothing comes up, tell me which Windows OS you have, I havent tested on Vista yet.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #71
Crazy_MF

Carrier: Boostmobile

Sup guys/gals, quick ? here, is this prog. for converting games only or does it work on apps also?

Thanks
Closed Thread