Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 07:43 AM   #1
Akakios
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon
Default BB Icon Store

Please Login to Remove!

For theme builders, it seems that the roughest part of building a theme is finding nice and new icons! Give it a shot! Google it and let me know what you find! Not much I'm betting.

After many discussions, searches and banging our heads against the wall, we decided to create a place that has been seriously lacking in our BlackBerry community! BB Icon Store.com

There is now a place Theme Builders can go to purchase nice icons that they can use in their free themes or in the Themes they sell on their own site or any other for that matter!

We will also make it possible for anyone to sell high quality Icons through BBIconStore.

We, and anyone interested, will also be selling Premium Themes, Meters and Banners. I'm sure that list will grow as our Store matures and grows.

www.BlackLightThemes.com
.... where every theme, ringtone and wallpaper is absolutely free!
Old 09-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
Akakios
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: Verizon

Since I announced our opening this morning I've been hit with a few questions that I thought I would answer here as well.

Yes, we do custom icons based on your request.

For all of the Icon packs that are created by myself that start with Ai in the name do not currently come with Meters but do include every icon needed for plazmic 4.5 themes and an be installed with only a couple of clicks rather than one at a time.

We currently do not offer Icons in sizes other than 48X36 but based on the amount of requests that I've gotten for them, I will be doing identical sets in larger sizes. If you have a specific size, feel free to email that request.

We currently don't, but will soon be offering unique Meters and Banners as well as premium themes.

Yes, we have the legal right to sell our Icons as they are 98% our sole creations. Those that are not, have been purchased as well as the right to modify and resell them.

Yes you can email me at any time with any question regarding the store and anything sold there! Customer satisfaction and helping Theme builders is our goal!

www.BlackLightThemes.com
.... where every theme, ringtone and wallpaper is absolutely free!
Old 09-24-2008, 03:59 PM   #3
moorken
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9790
Carrier: ?

cool idea, however i can't find much real cool icons worth purchasing at the moment :(
but i'll sure keep an eye on the site in the future!
Closed Thread