BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 11:30 AM   #1
bholloway546
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default WTS 2x Blackberry Bold 9000 (AT&T) Really Cheap!

Please Login to Remove!

Default WTS 2x Blackberry Bold 9000 (AT&T) Really Cheap!
I just want to preface this thread by saying that I have two blackberry bolds for sale and I'm going to separate each one both by description and pictures

Blackberry Bold 1 (Lion Background)
Item Description : Used Blackberry Bold 9000(AT&T)
Price : $85obo
Rate it : 6/10
What it comes with : Box, Manuals, USB Cable, (For an extra $10,Seidio Belt Clip+BSE Screen Protector)
Item location : Delaware
Shipping Details : USPS Priority
Payment Options : Paypal or concealed cash/check(at your own risk)
Contact Info : Post, PM, or email to [email address]
Pictures:Bold 9000 1 pictures by bholloway546 - Photobucket

Any additional info: So I have a heavily used Blackberry Bold 9000 for sale. This has been used for two years and has heavy scrapes and scuffs around the bezel and on the back (as shown in pictures). The screen however, is in very good condition and has always had a screen protector on it. There might be one or two minor scuffs, but overall the screen is in excellent condition. The phone functions perfectly and everything works correctly. It comes with the box, USB cable, manuals, and I have one BSE screen protector and one Seidio Belt Clip that I'll sell for an extra $10. Its first come first serve on this because I only have one of each.

Blackberry Bold 2 (Sunset Background)

Item Description :Blackberry Bold 9000(AT&T)
Price :$100obo
Rate it :7/10
What it comes with: Box, Manuals, USB Cable, Charger, Headphones,(For an extra $10,Seidio Belt Clip+BSE Screen Protector)
Item location elaware
Shipping Details :USPS Priority Mail
Payment Options : Paypal or concealed cash/check(at your own risk)
Contact Info :Post, PM, or email to [email address]
Pictures: Pictures by bholloway546 - Photobucket

Any additional info: So this is my second Bold. Its is slightly better condition then the first in the sense that there are much fewer scrapes and scuffs around the bezel. The screen is also in similar condition. The only slight flaw is that the standby button is kinda stuck and sometimes takes a bit more pressure to activate then normal. The phone works perfectly and everything functions well it has just been well loved. As I stated previously I have one BSE Screen Protector and One Seidio Belt Clip I'll add it for an extra $10. Its First come first serve on these items because I only have one of each.

I'm not exactly sure how to price either of these phones, so feel free to offer. I know that they've been heavily used but they still function perfectly and I feel as though the prices are pretty fair. Please feel free to offer and I might offer a slight discount if you want both. Thanks.

Ebay: matt1:eBay

bholloway545:eBay

Howard Forums: http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...ight=bholloway
Old 07-23-2010, 05:51 PM   #2
Saif210
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9700
Carrier: t-mobile

just sent you an email. Very interested in both...
Old 07-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
bholloway546
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Phones have been sold. Mods can lock.
Closed Thread