BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 04:58 PM   #21
BallHawk3
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

Please Login to Remove!

blah, we know the Onyx is coming, but I still want to know what the heck is project black! Waiting for that!
Old 10-14-2009, 10:25 PM   #22
BBSwany
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Z10
Carrier: Straight Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
It was also predicted to come out on Black Friday in the US and that was made up.

Rumors, rumors, rumors.
I paid Cesar Millan to talk to Jim Balsillie's dog and he told me the dog said Black Friday. That's all the proof I needed to share the "concrete" release date. Jeez..

Seriously though. Everything I have heard points to an October 21st announcement with a November 11th release on T-Mobile. But it's all conjecture at this point until the carrier comes out and says it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-15-2009, 03:53 AM   #23
ruechel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
Carrier: T-MOBILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBSwany View Post
I paid Cesar Millan to talk to Jim Balsillie's dog and he told me the dog said Black Friday. That's all the proof I needed to share the "concrete" release date. Jeez..

Seriously though. Everything I have heard points to an October 21st announcement with a November 11th release on T-Mobile. But it's all conjecture at this point until the carrier comes out and says it.
all conjecture, huh? you don't say...this whole forum is 90% conjecture! LOL.

Nick
Old 10-15-2009, 03:56 AM   #24
ruechel
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8800
Carrier: T-MOBILE

i do, however, find myself ready for the ONYX and putting my trusty steed, the 8800 out and into the green pastures of my drawer. I did resist all in-between temptations, such as the respective Curves, Bolds, Storms, Pearls, etc. but now it may be time to go 3G. Being out -of-contract and eligible for a full upgrade just sweetens that pie.

Nick
Old 10-15-2009, 12:42 PM   #25
xxtdxx

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

whatever the date is, i am ready to ditch the iphone and venture back to the land of blackberry.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #26
walds11
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 3GS
Carrier: at&t

Me too! Atleast I hope so? I sure will miss the Safari browser, but it's worth a shot to venture back to BB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtdxx View Post
whatever the date is, i am ready to ditch the iphone and venture back to the land of blackberry.
Closed Thread