Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 10:27 PM   #1
eric0668
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8705g
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default No one seems to be able to help

Please Login to Remove!

in the Dash forum. but I used to use the 8700 and u all here are so knowledgable.

With respect to my Pull email, I am actually getting used to even tho I prefer Push, but when I delete my email on my phone, I "Think" it disappears on my yahoo server

Can someone tell me how to not make it do this. Or explain when it is deleted from where when I delete it from somewhere else. Got it? whoah

thanks
Old 12-20-2006, 01:08 AM   #2
paulbblc
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: ip 3g
PIN: 8675309
Carrier: AT&T

Hey love the avatar, hate to see you on a Dash though.

The only thing I can think of is trying to find on option to turn off auto reconcile (or something along those lines, not sure of all of the Dash's specifics). That should stop it from deleting in your Yahoo mailbox. I can't believe that the Dash doesn't have the option that BB has to 'delete from handheld' or 'delete from both'.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:42 AM   #3
eric0668
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8705g
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default .......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbblc
Hey love the avatar, hate to see you on a Dash though.

The only thing I can think of is trying to find on option to turn off auto reconcile (or something along those lines, not sure of all of the Dash's specifics). That should stop it from deleting in your Yahoo mailbox. I can't believe that the Dash doesn't have the option that BB has to 'delete from handheld' or 'delete from both'.
Hey thanks...have had the avatar for awhile Need to change. But only to another one of those...or maybe the same of the Bosox. Os fan here.

Anyway. Well, I am just one who likes new things. I had a 8700g. Love(d) it. Wanted the pearl. But it , to me, felt like a toy. They say made of the same type of plastic. But read the reviews, the Dash is made like a Brick Sh_t House Rubberized paint. Feels nothing like the pearl. I did not like the pearl

But don't get me wrong, I had my share of problems. BB OS is much simpler than Windows. There are some myths. You do not have to reboot every hour. I do it every day or other day. But that is because of a big tradeoff.It can do so much simultaneously, just like a computer. That is why it can be a little slower...at times.

It has a cam, vid, great sound Thin and sleek and stylish.

So they all have their advantages. I will miss the BB too, and I am selling the one I have for $175 and got a SUPERB deal on the Dash, $149 so it covered it. So why not. In a few months, I may want the 8800, or even a palm. I like thelooks of the 680, but am leary because I set up a friend's email, and it seemed very unuserfriendly, the UI, etc.

As far as the Dash and the email thing, no it does not give the option like the BB to delete from the BB or from the server. But what is Autoreconcile. I do not know.

Thanks so much
Eric
Old 12-20-2006, 07:28 AM   #4
paulbblc
Retired BBF Moderator

Model: ip 3g
PIN: 8675309
Carrier: AT&T

Auto reconcile on the BB is the option to reconcile any differences between the mailbox and your BB.
Closed Thread