Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
memphislawyer

Model: curve
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint
Default Cant get email to notify me

Please Login to Remove!

Got my Curve hooked up to desktop manager and the phone would not notify me so I took it to a Sprint store and they did a hard reset. Synced it all back up and now, my Gmail comes to my phone but when I used to get a vibration or ring tone (depending on how I had it set) it now does neither. I can get calls and instant messages but my email is not notifying me by ring tone or vibration. What do I need to do.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
TheRinger
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 4
PIN: Whats a pin? lol
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphislawyer View Post
Got my Curve hooked up to desktop manager and the phone would not notify me so I took it to a Sprint store and they did a hard reset. Synced it all back up and now, my Gmail comes to my phone but when I used to get a vibration or ring tone (depending on how I had it set) it now does neither. I can get calls and instant messages but my email is not notifying me by ring tone or vibration. What do I need to do.
Have you tried setting it to vibrate or make noise again?

Have you tried pulling the battery and setting it to vibrate or make noise again?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
memphislawyer

Model: curve
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint

Ok, it was something Sprint forgot to do, something about a book. It works now but one last problem:

When I send an email from my office computer, or reply to an email from the Blackberry, the reply or the new email I sent now come back to the phone. I dont need to verify it was received and I dont want a copy of what I sent to come to my phone. How do I shut it off?
Old 03-26-2010, 03:43 PM   #4
TheRinger
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 4
PIN: Whats a pin? lol
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphislawyer View Post
Ok, it was something Sprint forgot to do, something about a book. It works now but one last problem:

When I send an email from my office computer, or reply to an email from the Blackberry, the reply or the new email I sent now come back to the phone. I dont need to verify it was received and I dont want a copy of what I sent to come to my phone. How do I shut it off?
When you installed the dektop manager you chose the redirector option didnt you?
Closed Thread