Overview | Screenshots | Download | FAQ
Quicker SMS 4 is a software which allows you to send SMS on your PC through USB cable and/or Bluetooth.
You can type SMS on your keyboard quicker than do it on your BlackBerry phone.
Especially, it is very useful when you want to send group SMS to your hundreds or thousands friends.
It is an effective tool to improve your efficiency and save your time.
At the same time, Quicker SMS can receive new SMS from your BlackBerry phone whenever
the phone is connected with it. You can save SMS from your friends on the disk permanently and
forward to others easily. It supports importing all contacts in your BlackBerry phone.
So you can select contacts quickly when you want to send SMS.
When new SMS is coming, it will be showed on the main screen of the phone(see picture below).
Quicker SMS 4 is a new version for the older USB version and Bluetooth version.
The highlight features of Quicker SMS 4
Quicker SMS 4 Working Flow
Send out group sms quickly
Queued SMS to be sent out through your BB
Receiving new SMS from BB and show up in a pop-up dialog on desktop
- Supports both USB cable and Bluetooth wireless;
- Supports more than one BlackBerry phones at the same time and accelerate speed when sending large amount of group text SMS;
- Update from older versions to this new version is free;
- Support both USB and Bluetooh connections.
- Support multiple BlackBerry phones at the same time.
- All data is saved in database permanently.
- Import all contacts from your BlackBerry’s address book.
- Supports contacts search with partial name or phone number.
- Send SMS to many friends from your address book by one click.
- Show new SMS notification dialog on PC desktop from your BlackBerry phone.
- Support ASCII and UCS-2 SMS.
- Support long SMS or divide long SMS into standard length and send them one by one automatically.
- Forward received SMS quickly.
- Support all kinds of BlackBerry phones(OS 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 5.0, 6.0, …).
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Win7.
- USB Cable
- Bluetooth Wireless (See instructions 1 and 2)