Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 12:21 PM   #1
lopaca

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Default Transfer Appointments with Treo

Please Login to Remove!

My partner and I both use to have treos and the nice thing was that we could simply send appointments and phone contact information back and forth via infrared.

I lost my treo and replaced it with a BB thinking that because they both have bluetooth capability we could in essence do the same thing, however, while they pair fine they do not send or receive appointments.

Any thoughts (other than getting another BB for my partner)?
Old 08-21-2008, 12:24 PM   #2
CO_BBTechie
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T

Have you tried to create an appointment on the BB, using your partner's email address when inviting him/her? This often works cross-platform. The invite is sent/confirmed via email. The BB can insert an email invite into the calendar, but I'm not sure if it will work on the other device.
Closed Thread