Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
ibleeslove

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Etisalat
Question Impossible Problem :D ...

Please Login to Remove!

Hello Folks .... first wanna thank every user , admins , researchers ... etc ....
my first topic for me ... after i completely lost everything in this life ....
my GF hate me now because i spent about 1 week searching for my weird Problem ... my mom also the same ... my friends ... etc ...
I seem to be the most unlucky bastard on earth ...
i got a couple of problems in the same time ... solved little of these problems ... but still have others and others :D ... i searched and read many topics ...and i saw a similar topic but of course not same as mine ... sorry for the big intro...
my blackberry ( Curve 8900 ) suddenly stopped working ... couple of problems in the same time ....

First : doesnt start and just a black screen without any sense of working ...
and when i charge it ... a Red X on Battery appears ... but its ok for me because i solved it ... ( lick the battery a lot like a lollipop , Smack it ... eat it .... etc ) ..
second one (the important ) : Stuck in Loading ... about (75% loading bar ) .... of course i found a topic with same problem ... so , as i read in many topics that i should Wipe my blackberry using ( BBSAK / JL Cmder ) ... even if i have many contacts that i need and many messages ... but i dont have another idea to fix this loading problem ...
so , the ( BBSAK / JL Cmder ) doesnt Recognize my Blackberry ...
because when i connect it without the Battery ... its says ( no Device connected ) ... and if i put the Battery ... the blackberry starts and stuck in Loading ... also the same answer ( no device connected ) ...
... so , i cant make ( Wipe ) ... also im not able to install OS because the Blackberry unrecognizable ... i read the topic about ( how to install OS on NAKED Blackberry ) ..." AWWW i like Naked Word :D " ... doesnt work with me ... of course i read the topics about ( when the PC doesnt recognize the blackberry ) ... also same Damn Problem ... useless for me :D ... even if i have the ( Blackberry Smartphone ) already known in my Device Manager ....
also i dont believe in Maintenance Shops ... distrusted way and they will do the same as me .. searching in Internet and fix it and take money from me :|... and i want to learn and try even if that will end in ( Dead Blackberry ) ... i think you didnt understand me ...
the summary :
1- if there is a way to fix the loading and keep my ( contact , calender ..etc ) will be so Thankful and i will give you a hard kiss ( whatever you are Male or Female ) ....
2- if there is a way to Wipe the blackberry by secret codes ... or a magical way ... if Female : i will lick your neck ... if Male : give you a Hi5 ...
3- if there is a way to install OS even if i have the Stuck in Loading ...
im gonna love you for ever ... and if i found work , i will send you 10$ monthly ....

thank you all ... and Sorry for my bad English ( English not my Native Language ) ...sorry for the impolite words ... and im waiting your Replies ...
any Ideas or Help please :'( ....
Old 12-29-2011, 09:27 AM   #2
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon
Default Re: Impossible Problem :D ...

What a hard to read post. My head hurts trying to read it.

Please edit and do not use text speak. Some proper sentence structure, punctuation and capitalization will make it much easier to read and you get a better response.

Leave out the personal stuff and get to the problem, error messages and what you have done to try to fix it.

What did you do to the device just before this problem began? Did you drop it, get it wet, load apps or themes? Sounds to me like it might have gotten wet.

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!

Last edited by Dubdub; 12-29-2011 at 09:29 AM..
Old 12-29-2011, 09:51 AM   #3
jsconyers

Model: NOTE2
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint

English is not the OP's native language, so that would explain why it isn't the easiest to read.

To answer the OP's quesions...

1) If you already wiped with JLCmder or BBSAK, then you have already lost your contacts and calendar appointments. It is most likely too late to do a backup of your device.

2) What to do next if Jl Cmder will not connect and wipe - BlackBerryFAQ (I am glad I am not a female)

3) Once the device is completely wiped with a 507 error on the screen, you should then be able to load the OS onto your device.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Old 12-30-2011, 03:55 AM   #4
ibleeslove

Dear Jsconyers ...
as i said before ... (JL Cmder & BBSAK ) doesnt recognize my Blackberry .... and of course i know that i will lose all my contacts , messages ... etc
i Tried thousand times (Application Loader ) ... but when i connect the Battery ... the Blackberry starts and stuck in Loading ... so , i think i need to wipe it first then use Application Loader ...
Old 12-30-2011, 04:01 AM   #5
ibleeslove

dear Dubdub ...
sorry for the long post ... im Still Newbie ^_^ ...
about your Question : " What did you do to the device just before this problem began? Did you drop it, get it wet, load apps or themes? Sounds to me like it might have gotten wet. "
i think i downloaded many Applications from APP World ... and my Blackberry showed me some unexpected Error but still working in that time ...
next day ... i found a dead Blackberry without any sense of working ... it was a battery Problem and i fixed it ... but the horrible Loading Stuck came after that ... so , any Idea ???
i think that happened because Overloading in Internal Memory ... but i already removed the SD Card ...
so any help ;(

Last edited by ibleeslove; 12-30-2011 at 04:21 AM..
Old 12-30-2011, 06:24 AM   #6
devnull
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: I747
Carrier: at&t

I couldn't really determine from you previous posts if you have ever been able to connect to PC ... So, make sure you are using the proper USB data cable and connected to a real USB port on the back of the PC. If that doesn't work, try a different PC.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:06 AM   #7
ibleeslove

if i removed the Battery , my laptop would recognize it and i can see that from the Blackberry Device Manager ...
but when i connect the Battery ... the blackberry start loading and stuck in loading ... and of course unrecognizable ....
i think the problem in the connection between the USB and the Blackberry ... because when i connect another Blackberry , everything work fine like DM , BBsak and JL Cmder ...
any idea ???and thx for reply
Old 12-30-2011, 09:27 AM   #8
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Salaam alaykum friend. Have you attempted to connect your device to a different computer?
Old 12-30-2011, 09:29 AM   #9
ifonline
Magic Bananas

Model: iP4S
Carrier: Verizon

Somebody really needs to get their keyboard checked out. It seems that typing a period automatically inserts an ellipsis.

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Old 12-31-2011, 03:59 AM   #10
ibleeslove

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
Salaam alaykum friend. Have you attempted to connect your device to a different computer?

o Alaykom el salam ... i tried it in another laptop ... but still the same ...
Old 12-31-2011, 07:01 AM   #11
Eiroclm

Model: 8520
Carrier: None

Haha ^
Old 01-04-2012, 06:44 AM   #12
ibleeslove

oh ... Thanks for everyone tried to help me ...
my Blackberry fixed ....it was the battery ... my old battery doesnt give a full power to my blackberry ... and that the reason to stuck in Loading ...
so , if anyone faced this problem ... just replace your battery and your blackberry will start ...
im So happy <3 ... Thank you all
Old 01-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #13
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibleeslove View Post
oh ... Thanks for everyone tried to help me ...
my Blackberry fixed ....it was the battery ... my old battery doesnt give a full power to my blackberry ... and that the reason to stuck in Loading ...
so , if anyone faced this problem ... just replace your battery and your blackberry will start ...
im So happy <3 ... Thank you all
Afwan, I'm glad replacing the battery solved your issue, but it may not help everyone.