Old 05-29-2015, 06:17 AM   #1
GiantTrance

Model: 9320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Default BES 5 - can't access web console

Please Login to Remove!

Hi there

I'm a bit stuck with this problem. After re-booting my BES server last week, I now can't access the web console. I get a 'page can not be displayed' in IE, Chrome gives me a 'Err connection refused' message.

The Blackberry devices themselves are working fine. I've tried Windows patches, updating Java, re-starting services etc. Googled it, but nothing out there with quite this problem.

I have restored to a backup, which seemed to fix the problem, but again - as soon as the server was re-booted it did the same thing

The logs show a keystore error - java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect

I have tried following this KB (KB26834), but don't have a Monitoring Service option under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server

Any ideas? Thanks, Karen
Old 05-29-2015, 09:43 AM   #2
knottyrope
BlackBerry Elite

Model: DT60
PIN: t of blood has been taken
Carrier: AT&T-US with I dee ten tee errors
Default Re: BES 5 - can't access web console

[RESOLVED]Web Console - Page cannot be displayed - BlackBerry Support Community Forums

see if that helps
It doesn't even matter

Rocking the Motion with out lotion.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On