Old 04-24-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
vmacias
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Default Application to share, transfer files

Please Login to Remove!

Does anyone know of an application for blackberry that will allow me to tranfer ans share my files with other phones, or computer?
Old 04-24-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: t low
Carrier: Verizon

Are you speaking of file sharing app like Limewire or the such? I don't know of one committed for that purpose--however, if you state your specific need, some here will have some suggestions...

If it's pictures, Flickr has a BB app for uploading images.
There are others.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #3
MaryRivas
No longer Registered.

Hello vmacias,

I found this cool application, that allows you do share and transfer your files using your blackberry phone, iphone, or android. Check out this website (**removed by moderator**)

I have been using the app for about a month, and I love it. I work a radioshack and I sometimes need to send important files to my boss, and using this app is an easy and quick way to send the files directly to my bosses phone. Check it out (**removed by moderator**)

Last edited by JSanders; 04-24-2009 at 01:32 PM..
Old 04-24-2009, 01:28 PM   #4
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

lol, Hey vmacias and MaryRivas:

I was not born yesterday. And I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

But it is nice to know that scam artists such as yourself (you as one person, not the split personality of "vmacias" and "MaryRivas") still exist, and that you are still stupid enough to think we are stupid enough to allow you to get by with it.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:33 PM   #5
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
lol, Hey vmacias and MaryRivas:

I was not born yesterday. And I didn't just fall off the turnip truck.

But it is nice to know that scam artists such as yourself (you as one person, not the split personality of "vmacias" and "MaryRivas") still exist, and that you are still stupid enough to think we are stupid enough to allow you to get by with it.
LOL.

ban/lock
Old 04-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
vmacias
No longer Registered.

What are you talking about?? scam artists?? Sorry man you got me all wrong, but I am actually impressed with this forum. You gave me an answer pretty quick. But I am looking for an application that I can some how get acces to my files and send them to others, like that place called myconference or something like that but thats only available for pc's. I am looking for an app that will allow me to send files to another pc using my phone. Cuz i would use email, but sometimes the attachments isnt enought cuz the files are too large. So if you do know of something let me know. I've been searching and googling and I have tried a few. I just tried the flikr app you told me about, ima test it out see how that works, but i am guesing thats only pix...but I can probably still use it
Old 04-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #7
dc/dc
Spam Reporter

Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmacias View Post
What are you talking about?? scam artists?? Sorry man you got me all wrong, but I am actually impressed with this forum. You gave me an answer pretty quick. But I am looking for an application that I can some how get acces to my files and send them to others, like that place called myconference or something like that but thats only available for pc's. I am looking for an app that will allow me to send files to another pc using my phone. Cuz i would use email, but sometimes the attachments isnt enought cuz the files are too large. So if you do know of something let me know. I've been searching and googling and I have tried a few. I just tried the flikr app you told me about, ima test it out see how that works, but i am guesing thats only pix...but I can probably still use it
LOL.

Friend, JSanders can see your IP address and knows that you are the same person.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:53 PM   #8
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

You are also a dishonest now.

I thought I would allow you a little rope to hang yourself.

Just trust me, I know. Why would MaryRivas register on this Forum with the email address of **vic.mary.macias@gmail.com** Awful close to the second username of vmacias... How odd. Coincidence? nah.

Heh? You're not even smart.

Got another lie you want to tell?

Last edited by JSanders; 04-24-2009 at 01:55 PM..
Closed Thread