Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 11:44 AM   #1
deej
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon
Default Folders

Please Login to Remove!

Greetings all, After several exhausting searches in here I have decided to post a question, (feel free to chastise me if it's already been covered) Anyway I am running through a BES from the University of Washington, and I was wondering something. How do I get all the folders on my Blackberry to match the folders and content within those folders to match what's on my desktop? I tried disabling the wireless reconciliation in all three places and also the general wireless setting and doing a intellisync, but that only duplicated and causes other problems. Here is an example. On my desktop in a folder there are 16 sub folders. On my Blackberry under the same folder there are only 10 of those sub folders. What gives? Also in all of the folders on the Blackberry they are all empty. I want to not only get all of the folders to match but also bring over all of the messages within all of those folders. Any ideas? Sorry for the long post with multiple questions.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:10 PM   #2
BERDucky
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 7290

make sure your redirector is set to forward all these folders to your handheld - thios should have them show up on your handheld

as for email that's already in those folders i don't believe you can get them to sync w/ your handheld - but any new email in those folders should be there

please correct me if any of this is wrong
Old 05-19-2006, 12:11 PM   #3
Murr38
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7100

Hey deej

On the BES, (assuming you have access to it), open the properties of your username.
Click on the Redirection Tab, and click on "Select Folders"

Select the folders to forward messaged from by clicking the corrosponding checkboxes.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:14 PM   #4
deej
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon
Default Nope

Hey guys thanks for getting back to me so soon. In the redirection folders option where you click the folder you want synced, it doesn't list all of the folders on the desktop, it only has the ones that are already on the Blackberry.
Closed Thread