Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 05:24 PM   #1
VictorE
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 7250
Carrier: Verizon
Default Troubleshooting BWC with Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Or should I call it "BlackBerry Internet Service"? I have a user who purchased a 7250 on his own, but I'm responsible for technical support. I set it up so that emails going to his Comcast account would be forwarded to his device. For the first few days, it forwarded emails just fine, but then it stopped. When I go into his account on Verizon's site, it only shows email from a few days ago, and nothing for the past few days.

1. What is the time delay from the time Verizon receives the email until it forwards it to the device?
2. Is there any way to troubleshoot this w/o calling Verizon's tech support? (BTW, I've already tried re-requesting the service book, which he gets a confirmation on his 7250 as being correctly applied.)
Old 04-07-2005, 01:18 AM   #2
geekman686
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8703e

I've been a verizon wireless customer for 4 years now. While I was happy with their phone service, I am incredibly unhappy with their blackberry service. If you check the forums for my postings, I am very vocal about my disappointment with verizon wireless bb service.

I would not recommend verizon wireless for bb service, it is down more than the other wireless service providers...

If anyone reading this message is thinking about getting a blackberry through verizon wireless I would highly recommend goiing elsewhere.

Having said that, you will find that the verizon wireless bb service is hit or miss, more often than not the verizon bb service is down... the only thing I can say is to call the verizon wireless technical support and ask what the HELL is going on.
Closed Thread