Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: VZW

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slmoney View Post
now that's an opinion!

I appreciate the critique..I really do.

First) Blank Profile Icon..its a themer's preference. You can get more information in the banner area that way (ala large clock)..

Second) Thats a Plazmic CDK issue..we cannot do a thing about that. It blows...really..I mean stinks. They could have programmed it to work like the Zen.

Third) The icons are horrible without the black background (the way the theme was designed)..That is becasue the source of the icons took the easy way out and cut/copy and pasted them from screen shots. I now have the TRUE icons from 4.6 and will be reworking these themes with the new icons.

Fourth)I wanted to use an animated GIF icon that has the dark flow. The one I used was the closest and cleanest I had...Will most likely be replaced.

Firth)Incoming call screen...well..most of the time you either have a picture for the person calling (and the background is not seen anyways)...or you look at the screen for less than 2 seconds to see the number...

Actually Sixth(lol)) This will be corrected with the new icons. Plus..the bottom of the screen tells you what icon you are presently on.

Thanks for the critique..I will take them all into consideration for the theme rework.

Steve
Thanks for the reply...lol I realize I messed up my numbering of each opinion...I edited and fixed my OP though. I also didn't mean to come off mean in any way, just was listing each thing off really quickly and forgot to reword some things. Hope you can perfect these themes soon, I really like them for the most part!