BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #41
posikevin

Model: 8100
Carrier: at&t

Please Login to Remove!

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8300/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Yeah I'm not to fond of that green check mark either. Hopefully if will read this thread and take these suggestions into consideration for his next update.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #42
CoreyVisto
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000
Carrier: ATT

- In response to when this will be free, It won't be, although once I get the website completed, and everything is going smooth I will be having a contest where the top 3 or so will get a free theme. This, or the new one i'm making. They will be able to pick their theme.

- In response to the green check, I just started having people complain about it. I personally it looks good, and makes sense.. but if I could have it perfect I would add an other black signal bar which would make 5. Unfortunately there's no room for another bar so a green check mark is the only thing I could think of that would flow the best.

I have decided to keep building themes, and have already purchased a new domain www.vistothemes.com ( should be up in a few days.) and I have already started on my 2nd theme.

I appreciate the feed back and support everyone has given me. I read and take into consideration every critique, even if it hasn't seemed like it. I have just been incredibly swamped with emails from customers.

- Corey

p.s

here's a quick tease of the new theme.

Just a few minutes of work last night.. it's really really beta. The only things that are staying are the fonts, black transparent title bar, and the background. (which can be changed to whatever bg you want of course..)
Old 02-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #43
posikevin

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8300/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Is there any chance you would make the icons any bigger. Like about the size of the jivetalk or facebook app icons?

Last edited by posikevin; 02-05-2008 at 06:13 PM..
Old 02-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #44
CoreyVisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by posikevin View Post

Is there any chance you would make the icons any bigger. Like about the size of the jivetalk or facebook app icons?
The icons for the icon theme for curve are the same size as jive talk/face book.

They are smaller on the other styles due to screen size. I will do a better job with icon sizes on my next theme though.
Old 02-05-2008, 06:53 PM   #45
posikevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyVisto
Quote:
Originally Posted by posikevin View Post

The icons for the icon theme for curve are the same size as jive talk/face book.

They are smaller on the other styles due to screen size. I will do a better job with icon sizes on my next theme though.
Ah ok I see now. Thanks!!
Old 02-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #46
mchilders
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8700c
Carrier: Cingular

Hi Corey,
It does appear that you decreased the size of the icons on the Today them for the Curve in the last release. IMHO, they appear just a little too small. Can you increase them in size a bit?

Thanks,
-Mark
Old 02-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #47
CoreyVisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchilders View Post
Hi Corey,
It does appear that you decreased the size of the icons on the Today them for the Curve in the last release. IMHO, they appear just a little too small. Can you increase them in size a bit?

Thanks,
-Mark
If it was possible to make the icons larger for the today/zen themes I would, but unfortunately there's a bug with the current theme builder that forces the wrong icon size. If I make them any larger the icons will overlap from the main screen.

Once the new theme builder is released I will be re-doing the entire BB OSX series to fix things that can't be fixed now.
Old 02-07-2008, 07:45 PM   #48
kdog1176
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8300
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyVisto View Post
If it was possible to make the icons larger for the today/zen themes I would, but unfortunately there's a bug with the current theme builder that forces the wrong icon size. If I make them any larger the icons will overlap from the main screen.

Once the new theme builder is released I will be re-doing the entire BB OSX series to fix things that can't be fixed now.
Is it possible to increase icon size of the Curve Icon theme to what they originally were set to? Thanks!
Old 02-07-2008, 09:31 PM   #49
smalls
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyVisto View Post
- In response to when this will be free, It won't be, although once I get the website completed, and everything is going smooth I will be having a contest where the top 3 or so will get a free theme. This, or the new one i'm making. They will be able to pick their theme.

- In response to the green check, I just started having people complain about it. I personally it looks good, and makes sense.. but if I could have it perfect I would add an other black signal bar which would make 5. Unfortunately there's no room for another bar so a green check mark is the only thing I could think of that would flow the best.

I have decided to keep building themes, and have already purchased a new domain Visto Themes ( should be up in a few days.) and I have already started on my 2nd theme.

I appreciate the feed back and support everyone has given me. I read and take into consideration every critique, even if it hasn't seemed like it. I have just been incredibly swamped with emails from customers.

- Corey

p.s

here's a quick tease of the new theme.

http://hyda-hq.com/wp-content/greenmellow.jpg

Just a few minutes of work last night.. it's really really beta. The only things that are staying are the fonts, black transparent title bar, and the background. (which can be changed to whatever bg you want of course..)
It looks great! Around when will this be released? I can't wait.
Old 02-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #50
CoreyVisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog1176 View Post
Is it possible to increase icon size of the Curve Icon theme to what they originally were set to? Thanks!
I won't be doing any more modifications to BB OSX until the new theme builder comes out.

Sorry
Old 02-07-2008, 10:02 PM   #51
CoreyVisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalls View Post
It looks great! Around when will this be released? I can't wait.
I have been working on it a little tonight, and I have changed quite a bit of it actually. I hope you still like it.. but i'm sure you will since I believe it is much better!

It will be released by sunday. Curve model may even be released tonight. (icon style at least)
Old 02-07-2008, 11:44 PM   #52
gameboy213

Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint

Great to hear that you will keep making themes! Look forward to it!
Closed Thread