Old 12-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
03Chillinkoot

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: bell
Default 8100 vs 8130 pearl

Please Login to Remove!

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and very interested in purchasing a blackberry pearl. The thing is Im trying to decide which pearl to choose. Thing is im from canada and only 3 networks carry the phone. I would like to sign with rogers but they only have the 8100 while bell and telus have the 8130. But i've heard some bad things about bell, and not sure if i want to sign with telus. Anyway sorry about the long thread but anyone have any thoughts on these two phones or the networks? also the gps on the 8130, is this an extra charge a month to have this?
Thanks for any help.
Closed Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Fanuc Flash Memory Module A20B-2901-0891/01A picture

Fanuc Flash Memory Module A20B-2901-0891/01A

$374.95

ETERFANT Dental Oral LED Filling Light Flash Photography Tools Equipment   picture

ETERFANT Dental Oral LED Filling Light Flash Photography Tools Equipment

$69.29

ETERFANT Dental LED Flash Photography Oral Cell Phone Camera Filling Light Tools picture

ETERFANT Dental LED Flash Photography Oral Cell Phone Camera Filling Light Tools

$63.89

Flash Furniture 23 in. Flash Fundamentals Mid-Back Mesh Swivel Task Office Chair picture

Flash Furniture 23 in. Flash Fundamentals Mid-Back Mesh Swivel Task Office Chair

$41.40

Pensky Marten Flash Point Apparatus Petroleum testing Closed cup picture

Pensky Marten Flash Point Apparatus Petroleum testing Closed cup

$266.11

Oral Dental LED Flash Photography Filling Light Tools /Photo Contrast Background picture

Oral Dental LED Flash Photography Filling Light Tools /Photo Contrast Background

$70.83

Copyright © 2004-2016 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM © and BlackBerry © are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.