someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbischke View Post
I've been a member here for a while and I felt compelled to chime in and say that the support I've received for xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been second to none. I had a lot of problems getting to work initially (because I'm running Apps for Domains which is so new) and I got great support. I have a e-mail chain with over 40 messages and each query was responded to quickly. I can't speak for everyone of course but my experience here was very positive.
That is what I though as well, I unfortunately can only speak from my experience. I saw the amazing feedback they had throughout the thread that's why I was surprised when I didn't receive a response. I didn't mean for all this b.s. to happen, I figured I'd get an email or pm asking how they could help / fix the issue but obviously you saw what happened. I even sent him another email asking him if he wanted to resolve this and still no response as usual.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:16 PM   #142
jddphd
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9700
Carrier: Orange FR
Angry the two of you need to cut it out

I have an idea.

At the risk of being banned from this forum, I'd like to suggest that the two of you f*cking grow up and settle your differences like reasonable people. Arguing on a forum? Give me a break. You know perfectly well that if you were face to face you wouldn't be acting like this. This was a decent thread until things got out of hand.

someonexh - do what xxxxxxx asks you to do and get it sorted so that you're satisfied. honestly you've got virtually no credibility left as it seems like you're a highly disgruntled customer among many satisfied ones.

xxxxxxx - if you believe the user's being defamatory then tell a mod. you're not doing yourself or your company any favors by letting this carry on.

both of you - if you're going to be "the bigger man" (or woman) about this, then STFU already and do so.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:24 PM   #143
someonexh
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9530
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jddphd View Post
I have an idea.

At the risk of being banned from this forum, I'd like to suggest that the two of you f*cking grow up and settle your differences like reasonable people. Arguing on a forum? Give me a break. You know perfectly well that if you were face to face you wouldn't be acting like this. This was a decent thread until things got out of hand.

someonexh - do what xxxxxxx asks you to do and get it sorted so that you're satisfied. honestly you've got virtually no credibility left as it seems like you're a highly disgruntled customer among many satisfied ones.

xxxxxxx - if you believe the user's being defamatory then tell a mod. you're not doing yourself or your company any favors by letting this carry on.

both of you - if you're going to be "the bigger man" (or woman) about this, then STFU already and do so.
... wow such words of wisdom.

He has not asked me to do anything, had he responded to any of the multiple emails I sent, this would have been avoided as I pointed out. As far as credibility... umm this is the internet no one has credibility. Imagine if you in my position and you were told that you were some spy and used a bunch of idle threats saying you were being investigated and made up a bunch of b.s. about you (editing posts.. working for a competitor), would you sit there and not respond in public? I am betting by the tone and the way you worded this post it would be not much different, I asked him to PM me numerous times or email me, he wanted to continue in public therefore I felt I had to defend myself.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:28 PM   #144
d_fisher
Retired BlackBerryForums.com Moderator

Model: 9700
Carrier: AT&T

It seems that this thread has turned into a pissing match.

****** Thread Closed ******

Remember, please try searching first!

Need a screenshot? ... Like JavaLoader?
Try using BBscreen .....Use JL_Cmder!
or BBScreenShooter!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by d_fisher; 06-04-2007 at 12:30 PM..
Old 06-04-2007, 12:37 PM   #145
MrKyoo
BlackBerry Master

Model: 4s
PIN: 79B32491
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by jddphd View Post
...xxxxxxx - if you believe the user's being defamatory then tell a mod. you're not doing yourself or your company any favors by letting this carry on......
I’ve been in contact with xxxxxxx……

If you see here
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxxxx View Post
We have reluctantly decided that there is too much noise on this thread, generated by a small number of people who are just looking to vent. We will not be checking this thread any more. Support questions should be directed to [email address].
xxxxxxx has decided to not give support in this thread so any continued bickering will just be one sided.