Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
Carrier: tmo

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onth View Post
Hi Ani,

I am a registered user for Emp std.
Do I need to wait for your email then only I can upgrade?
ditto. Already downloaded the PRO version and eager waiting for the upgrade e-mail too.

Nice job!
Old 12-21-2007, 02:13 PM   #22
biggem001
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Hey ani, i was beta'in for this version, and i've tried emailing but nothing seems to work. It keeps saying that my product is just Trial, not a registered version.

Email: [email address]
PIN: 2405cb03
Old 12-21-2007, 08:32 PM   #23
imkdd
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9850
Carrier: Verizon

Ani, do you know when an OS 4.3-compatible version of the Standard edition will be available? I'm trying the Pro version and it's very nice, but for $9.99 the Standard version will suit my needs just fine.

Thanks,

imkdd
Old 12-21-2007, 08:38 PM   #24
Nextel User
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8220
Carrier: AT&T

excellent. i just checked and it is registered

always amazes me at the speed
Old 12-22-2007, 12:13 AM   #25
Psychor

Model: 8830
Carrier: VZW

Great app. I just bought a copy!

However, I have noticed something weird since installing it and was wondering if anyone else noticed this. I'm using BIS on Verizon with the newest Verizon software update.

After installing Pro I noticed that I had a couple of emails which were unread - e.g., my main screen showed "Messages (2 Unread)." So I went to check the messages. After opening the two messages (all other messages were already marked open) they should have been marked open and the message counter removed - e.g., my screen will usually show "Messages" without a number.

For some reason my screen now shows "Messages (1 Unread)" even though all messages have been marked opened. I then checked my message list and nothing visually appeared unread. The only way to reset the counter now is to select "Mark Prior Opened" which is essentially marking open all my already marked open messages. It isn't a big deal, but I never had to do this before installing Empower HTML Mail Viewer Pro.

Thanks.

Last edited by Psychor; 12-22-2007 at 12:19 AM..
Old 12-22-2007, 12:57 AM   #26
Danabw
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8130

Try a soft reset (if you have that app) or a battery pull, and see if it's still behaving funky...
Old 12-22-2007, 07:17 AM   #27
ani

Model: 8700
Carrier: Airtel
Arrow Empower & Web-based License Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by penpower View Post
Hi Ani,

I'd like to know more about how "Web-based license management" works between two BBs and how to transfer license between two BBs. Is it a user license or device license? Thanks.
Its a device license that will work on one device at a time. Web-based license management means that you will no longer need to remember registration codes or email us when you change devices. There is no need for any manual intervention or you waiting for any action from our end.

Registration is managed online in 3 quick steps.

Login > Verify PIN > Transfer License

Of course, you don't need to be near a computer to do all that. The fastest way is a click on Update Registration in EMV Pro from your BlackBerry itself.

By being a device license, it means it will work on one device at a time.

Thanks,
Ani.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:58 AM   #28
bjchantry

Model: 9530
Default PocketDay / Empower issue

I have installed the new version and enabled it in PD, 5.18. When I am in PD and open an email it clearly opens in Empower but the delete button does not work, I have to use the popup menu and manually select delete. However, if I open the email in the BB email app it opens in Empower and the delete button works? Also, when I manually select delete from the popup menu in PD, it jumps to the BB mail app, when I hit esc. I go back to PD and the popup prompt asking Do you want to delete is there for me to hit enter? Anyone else notice or experience this? Any ideas? Thanks.
Old 12-22-2007, 05:43 PM   #29
hchai
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8320
Carrier: tmo

Hi Ani, is your company still sending the upgrading e-mail? I am waiting for mine. Purchased the std version several weeks ago. Here is my e-mail address [email address]

The new Pro is much better than the Std one, e-mail opens so much faster and smoother. Well done!
Old 12-22-2007, 08:23 PM   #30
mdlissner

Model: 8800

Ani,

Looks like you have updated the registration for the Beta testers. Is this correct?

Mark

Cingular BB8800
Old 12-22-2007, 10:16 PM   #31
fkjr2

Model: 9550
Carrier: ATT

awesome app! Nice!

Keep up the great work guys
Old 12-22-2007, 10:31 PM   #32
koleary19067

Model: STORM
PIN: MOBILE
Carrier: VERIZON

When should we be expecting these upgrade emails ?
Old 12-22-2007, 11:49 PM   #33
Alex Alexzander
No longer Registered.

Model: 8310
PIN: 2434CB8D

Bought the Pro version for the 8310 and I just wanted to chime in and say you guys have done a spectacular job with this.

-Alex Alexzander
Old 12-23-2007, 05:06 AM   #34
J-Mac
Thumbs Must Hurt

A few users who already have the previous version have already asked about waiting for the upgrade discount emails, but I haven't seen a reply yet.

My concern is that the discount offer for existing users ends on December 31 but we have to wait for an email? What if the emails are late? What if we just cannot get to it by Dec 31? Especially if there are no emails until very close to that.

I have noticed that the average response time is two to three days for Mobylo Support. If we don't receive the emails by around Dec 27 or 28 we may not get a response in time.

Sorry to express so much concern about this, but I have never seen an upgrade policy like this, where existing users are on such a tight schedule for being permitted to get their upgrade discount. When you are advertising about your quick-and-easy "Web-based licensing management" concept, this odd upgrade policy is a bit unusual.

Jim
Old 12-23-2007, 09:03 AM   #35
ani

Jim,

Let me put your concern to rest. The deadline is not etched in stone and not divine that cannot be extended. After the release we had a Sat and a Sunday, and given the super-hectic work hours for last few weeks I had to relent for some bit of relaxed time for some of the Team here.

Its 23rd today and we have 8 days till 31st. Please be assured, you are my user and I will make sure that all of us be happy.

Best,
Ani.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:05 AM   #36
J-Mac
Thumbs Must Hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani View Post
Jim,

Let me put your concern to rest. The deadline is not etched in stone and not divine that cannot be extended. After the release we had a Sat and a Sunday, and given the super-hectic work hours for last few weeks I had to relent for some bit of relaxed time for some of the Team here.

Its 23rd today and we have 8 days till 31st. Please be assured, you are my user and I will make sure that all of us be happy.

Best,
Ani.
Thanks Ani. That sounds much better! I was a little worried - could you tell?

I've missed too many deadlines in my time! Always good intentions, but in my line I am often called out on emergencies for a couple days at a time.

Jim
Old 12-23-2007, 09:38 AM   #37
ani

Jim,

Sure, I do understand your concern. Ok, to tell you what is keeping us back is this multitude of systems - people have bought EMV Std from different places like mobihand, handango, clickapps and other places. Each shopping cart has a different system of reporting the user details back to us. And then we have users who have free licenses. Integrating all these into one single system is... u know.. With every passing hour I have this constant (almost personal) feeling inside me that my users are waiting... and I am giving it the best shot - pls be with me. If reqd, we will just extend the date. No issues at all.

Thanks,
Ani.
Old 12-23-2007, 05:14 PM   #38
Danabw
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 8130

Extend the date, and take some time to be with friends and family for the holidays...
Old 12-23-2007, 05:57 PM   #39
ani

Arrow EMV Pro Upgrade - System Up.

Okay, we are up!

You can upgrade using your Order Id & Email Id using which you bought EMV Std. For those who don't remember or have their Email Id and Order Id, our emails are on their way. Rest, need not wait for the emails - please go ahead and upgrade. Although the system will anyway email you later!

IMP NOTE: Since one email is tied to one device pin, the system will allow everyone who have bought one license of EMV and want to upgrade.

Users with no Order Id (free licenses) and users with multiple Order Id (multiple licenses) - we will be in touch with you with your passcodes.

Best,
Ani.
Old 12-23-2007, 05:59 PM   #40
ani

Arrow EMV Pro Upgrade - System Up.

*same as above*

Last edited by ani; 12-23-2007 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: same content posted twice!
Closed Thread