Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
Matstradamus

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell
Default Weird Mac Problem after install and uninstall Mark Space

Please Login to Remove!

Hi There, here is my problem...hope you'll find a solution...

I have a Blackberry 8830 and a Mac with Snow Leopard Connected. I Installed Blackberry Desktop Software last month and no connection problem. My mac recognized my BB usb connection.

Then I went to the network setting and the MAC ask me if I wanted a RIM COMPOSITE new Hardware as a modem. Configure it. Perfect, I was able to get to the internet using my blackberry as a modem USB.

I installed Pocketmac. Everything worked fine. Internet connection USB, syncing with pocketmac. (BB Desktop Software doesn't work when pocketmac is installed, know it, but my USB modem connection was working perfectly).

Pocketmac was so slow syncing with Entourage...I bought The Missing Sync.

Here comes all of my problem. Since I've installed The Missing Sync, nothing works now. No more RIM COMPOSITE USB DEVICE to get on the internet as a modem.

I've uninstalled The Missing Sync for Blackberry. My Mac won't recognize my BB anymore. It recognize only the media card. Reboot mac, reboot BB. Nothing to do.

I've uninstall everything : Pocketmac and Blackberry Desktop software. Reboot computer.

Go to the blackberry website, download the mac blackberry desktop software again. Reinstall it. Nothing to do, it doesn't recognize my BB when it's plugged to my MAC (USB). But the computer recognize the media card. No more RIM COMPOSITE DEVICE...

The thing is that I CAN connect to the internet by Bluetooth Modem with my BB. But no USB connection. Try several usb cable. Nothing to do. Some script files are corrupted or missing. Or some left over from The missing sync ar still there?!

I have Parallel, running windows on my mac. I windows. Everything works perfectly with my USB connection, even internet modem with desktop software...

Do you have any idea?!

Thank you very much, don't know what to do now...

Mathieu
Old 05-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #2
Dubdub
Appleinator

Model: App6+
PIN: Ask
Carrier: ATT & Verizon

Moved to the Mac section

-->>Stinsonddog's Tip Site!

-->>Twitter

If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks button.!!
Old 06-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
HughMan

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile

There is a page on their knowledgebase that you might be able to get it all working, tethering and Missing Sync. I can't post links on this site yet, but if go to support.markspace.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticl eid=338
Old 06-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #4
Jagga
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Z10
Carrier: Lord Rogers - 107

Check your Mac in System/Library or /library for ALL instances of Mark Space make sure your Mac is clean of it.
Closed Thread