Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 03:59 PM   #1
cellhead
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon
Default Pocketmac and iCal sync Question

Please Login to Remove!

I'm able to sync however the calendar sync runs only from BB to iCal. What setting (?) should I set to get the BB to also import the iCal calendar? I've checked the iCal calendar I want (out of the 4 listed at iCal). The sync with iCal is checked in preferences...

Thanks!Q
Old 05-14-2006, 04:05 PM   #2
WFLDEng611
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: iPhon
PIN: Used to
Carrier: AT&T

I have been using Pocketmac for about a year now with problems that were either related to user error or using Entourage. Let's just go through the obvious stuff. Make sure you have the updated version of pocketmac, v3.13. Repair your permissions on the mac. The only difference I can see from what I am doing is that I sync all my calenders from iCal to BB. If you are switching from Entourage to iCal this may pose some problems.
If you e-mail pocketmac they will send you some scripts to clear out the log that pocketmac keeps for syncing. Sometimes this solves the problem. They will also sent you a script that allows you to purge all the information from your BB. While this sounds extreme, the nice part about this script is that it allows you pick which section you want to purge, ie. you can only purge your iCal stuff and leave everything else alone. I would suggest using this as a last resort, and only after backing up. I have had to use this script once, and it solved my problem. I hope this helps.
Closed Thread