PIN: 20817d2f
Carrier: Rogers
Default FREE Curve 8900 Theme: Stock Weather Plus

Please Login to Remove!

Title: Stock Weather Plus
Creator: Me
Cost: FREE
Link: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes: Curve 8900 Theme: Stock Weather Today

For Stock Weather Today I stuck to the stock look as much as possible, but also added a few very useful enhancements:

-The icon in the top left is your 7th icon from your main applications screen and is intended to be used for your Weather app.
-If you select the Time/Date area it will open your Clock.
-I added a Today area with your 2 upcoming appointments and 2 new messages.

Note: If you don't have a weather application yet I recommend WeatherEye. You can download WeatherEye for free direct to your Blackberry at: http://blackberry.theweathernetwork.com/

Here are some screenshots:

Also be sure to check out all of my other FREE themes: Dylan's FREE Blackberry Themes

The Theme Zone
Free Blackberry Themes
http://thethemezone.blogspot.com
Old 05-26-2009, 03:23 AM   #2
morrow95
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8900
Carrier: tmobile

I REALLY LIKE the idea of this theme, as I must have a today screen and love to have my weather on the home screen as well. Is there anyway possible you could modify this for me with the below? I would even be willing to PayPal you for a custom version (just PM me)

- remove the animated icons (just keep them as the default highlight without the bounce)

- remove access to the 'clock' area. Moving right from weather would go to profiles and vice versa.

- change the messages and calendar so there are three entries (smaller font), but keep the application name as well (smaller font too) so everything fits

Please let me know...
Old 05-26-2009, 04:18 AM   #3
Chillin

Model: 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow95 View Post
I REALLY LIKE the idea of this theme, as I must have a today screen and love to have my weather on the home screen as well. Is there anyway possible you could modify this for me with the below? I would even be willing to PayPal you for a custom version (just PM me)

- remove the animated icons (just keep them as the default highlight without the bounce)

- remove access to the 'clock' area. Moving right from weather would go to profiles and vice versa.

- change the messages and calendar so there are three entries (smaller font), but keep the application name as well (smaller font too) so everything fits

Please let me know...
I should be able to do that, but I am already working on a couple other things. Give me a couple days...

The Theme Zone
Free Blackberry Themes
Old 05-26-2009, 07:07 AM   #4
morrow95

Sounds good - thank you - an for the quick response!
Old 05-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #5
zGuy

Model: black
PIN: rusted safety pin
Carrier: FedEx

Another vote for the comments morrow95 has made. I am also willing to help with Paypal but I will need an OTA link (can't do zip files). Thanks.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:36 AM   #6
morrow95

anything?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:39 AM   #7
Chillin

Wirelessly posted

Nope not yet. I've hardly been home (asside from to sleep) for the last week or so.

The Theme Zone
Free Blackberry Themes
Old 06-02-2009, 06:10 AM   #8
morrow95

I went ahead and downloaded Plazmic awhile ago and did it myself. Everything is stock with 3 calendar entries and 2 message entries. Weather icon is your 7th icon and located on the top right. If someone is will to host I'll gladly throw up the .jad and alx file... just let me know.

On a side note - I've never used Plazmic before and, heck, this is pretty easy for the most part. I might goof around a little today and make some custom icons and put together a theme. I swear, a good professional looking, today theme has been lacking out there for some time. I'm not all about the whole hidden dock and all that stuff, but took a look at how the svg files are and that doesnt look all too hard either... I guess its because I've been doing websites and graphics nonstop for ten years or so hahaha
Old 06-02-2009, 06:15 AM   #9
Chillin

Wirelessly posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow95
I went ahead and downloaded Plazmic awhile ago and did it myself. Everything is stock with 3 calendar entries and 2 message entries. Weather icon is your 7th icon and located on the top right. If someone is will to host I'll gladly throw up the .jad and alx file... just let me know.

On a side note - I've never used Plazmic before and, heck, this is pretty easy for the most part. I might goof around a little today and make some custom icons and put together a theme. I swear, a good professional looking, today theme has been lacking out there for some time. I'm not all about the whole hidden dock and all that stuff, but took a look at how the svg files are and that doesnt look all too hard either... I guess its because I've been doing websites and graphics nonstop for ten years or so hahaha
Ya Plazmic makes it quite easy. It is much easier than most people think.

The Theme Zone
Free Blackberry Themes
Old 06-02-2009, 06:17 AM   #10
Chillin

Wirelessly posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrow95

Oh and in regards to the hosting why not just host the zip on rapidshare? At least that was you can host it right away.

The Theme Zone
Free Blackberry Themes
Old 06-02-2009, 06:46 AM   #11
morrow95

Good idea... had to setup an account, but oh well... here it is...

StockTodayWeather

- 3 calendar entries, 2 message entries
- application name on screen
- 7th application icon is the weather slot - weather will show on top right of homescreen

I attached a screenshot - homescreen icons are just as stock, but in the picture they are all shown as rollovers for some reason (its the way plazmic showed it). The weather icon does not have the gradient background when off focus.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	stockweathertoday.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	16470  
Closed Thread