Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
chewbach

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Default Bluetooth Pairing to Windows 7 64-bit

Please Login to Remove!

I did a fresh install of Windows 7 64-bit on my Dell Latitude D620 laptop. I would like to use VZAM via Bluetooth (connected to my Tour). When I go through the Windows Bluetooth pairing process, it does pair. However, it only recognizes the Tour as a generic "phone" device. (Manufacturer, Model, Model Number, and Description all list as "unavailable". Furthermore, no "Bluetooth Services" are listed as options.) Accordingly, VZAM doesn't recognize the Tour as a connection option (via Bluetooth).

Any suggestions on how to get Windows 7 64-bit Bluetooth to recognize my Tour as a Tour (with all the appropriate Bluetooth services), so I can use it via VZAM?

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
denvernoob
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9630
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbach View Post
I did a fresh install of Windows 7 64-bit on my Dell Latitude D620 laptop. I would like to use VZAM via Bluetooth (connected to my Tour). When I go through the Windows Bluetooth pairing process, it does pair. However, it only recognizes the Tour as a generic "phone" device. (Manufacturer, Model, Model Number, and Description all list as "unavailable". Furthermore, no "Bluetooth Services" are listed as options.) Accordingly, VZAM doesn't recognize the Tour as a connection option (via Bluetooth).

Any suggestions on how to get Windows 7 64-bit Bluetooth to recognize my Tour as a Tour (with all the appropriate Bluetooth services), so I can use it via VZAM?

Thanks in advance!
good luck...I have been playing with it for over a month, followed every possible known solution...and still cant get it to work properly.

BLUETOOTH Driver Fix Windows 7 64-bit and Blackberry DTM - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I tried that without success...perhaps you can make it work..if so post up!
Closed Thread