Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2008, 02:51 PM   #41
greggebhardt
No longer Registered.

Model: 9000!
PIN: NOT!
Carrier: AT&T

Please Login to Remove!

I agree. If RIM had not gone after the consumer, my stock in RIM would not have gone up 4-5 times what I paid for it!

I think both the 9000 and iPhone II will have people waiting in lines to get it! They will both be great devices, each enjoyed by it's respective user!

Their is more than enough room on earth for both devices!
Old 05-18-2008, 07:50 AM   #42
PPCMD
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8820
PIN: N/A

Greg, great point. Does it really matter much beyond that both phones are great offerings from their respective companies and that each markets to different types of people (I did not say markets). Those who want a BlackBerry and those who want an iPhone. RIM offers an array of phones for different budgets and needs and Apple offers today two models plus the touch, and possibly will be offering multiple variants when iP2 comes out. Its good for the economy and their stocks.
Old 05-18-2008, 08:01 AM   #43
greggebhardt
No longer Registered.

Model: 9000!
PIN: NOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCMD View Post
Greg, great point. Does it really matter much beyond that both phones are great offerings from their respective companies and that each markets to different types of people (I did not say markets). Those who want a BlackBerry and those who want an iPhone. RIM offers an array of phones for different budgets and needs and Apple offers today two models plus the touch, and possibly will be offering multiple variants when iP2 comes out. Its good for the economy and their stocks.
It was not long ago that each carrier only had one RIM device if any so your choices were slim! I remember suing a 6510 from Nexel and thought the 7520 was near magic when it dropped. Today AT&T has multiple device and even colors to pick for a Blackberry user!

Yes these are the best times for everyone, including the iPhone user. The first generation iPhone was a great hit and I can all to well imagine what the iPhone II will bring and III. Heck, I might even give one another go but not for now. I guess I am getting old but I want a real QWERTY keyboard. A keyboard that I can feel each key being depressed! I am still getting used to the BALL as the trackwheel on the side of my Blackberry offered me "tactile feedback". I knew how many clicks and pushed it would take to do something and I could feel it! Now I need to be looking at my device to use the ball as it gives me no feedback. After time I can see the advantage but it took a while. I will NEVER get used to typing on glass and for those who say they can type faster on their iPhone that any other device, best to you!
Closed Thread