Old 05-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #1
King Neptune117
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8130
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Default Wow...

Please Login to Remove!

I just read this thread that says some t-mobile sales rep told him that the bold will be coming to them in December or Janruary. You know what this means for Verizon? It means that us Verizon customers will be recieving a bold sometime in march or even April. Sucks. But some good news I guess is that the thunder will be coming out in Q3 of this year. Doesnt mean anything to me though because I dont wanna shell out an arm and a leg for some touch device. And second of all, I dont even want a touch screen. I would much rather have the bold. Anyone agree?
Old 05-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #2
Blackberryer
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8830
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Neptune117 View Post
I just read this thread that says some t-mobile sales rep told him that the bold will be coming to them in December or Janruary. You know what this means for Verizon? It means that us Verizon customers will be recieving a bold sometime in march or even April. Sucks. But some good news I guess is that the thunder will be coming out in Q3 of this year. Doesnt mean anything to me though because I dont wanna shell out an arm and a leg for some touch device. And second of all, I dont even want a touch screen. I would much rather have the bold. Anyone agree?
While I wouldn't hold my breath on a CDMA release, why in the world would you take to heart what someone claims a sales rep told them?
Old 05-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #3
King Neptune117
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8130
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackberryer View Post
While I wouldn't hold my breath on a CDMA release, why in the world would you take to heart what someone claims a sales rep told them?
I know what you mean but im about ready to believe anything. It just sucks so bad that Verizon gets everything last. I cant switch for a while cause I just got this damn 2 year contract. Ha ha I even sent RIM an email asking why they hate Verizon. I mean come on think about it. I honestly could care less about a damn touch screen. I WANT A BOLD NOW
Closed Thread