Old 10-12-2007, 10:47 AM   #41
danbra
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: do not use

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcoliva View Post
I have the same problem with my 8800. Whenever I try to open the Internal folder eFile freezes and it takes some minutes before it's terminate with an "app is not responding" error message.

This happens every time eFile is invoked by other apps of the suite (MasterDoc included).

Thanks in advance and enjoy the last bits of your vacation

Daniele
Daniele,

Could you please drop me an email to [email address] so that I could start a ticket in our support for you and troubleshoot your issue?
Old 10-12-2007, 03:53 PM   #42
Gary G
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8800
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Still waiting....

Never resolved my issue. They requested a time frame for a support call, which is over in 5 minutes (I gave them a 3 hour window). Not real impressed so far....
Old 10-12-2007, 04:06 PM   #43
Alex Alexzander
No longer Registered.

Model: 8310
PIN: 2434CB8D
Carrier: AT&T

I tested that software several times, and it is the only application to ever cause my to have the pull the battery from my Blackberry. Support did go way above and beyond to help. Calling me, emailing me, etc. Their support is fantastic. But the product just doesn't work well in my experience.

Other applications, like RepliGo, sound great on paper, but don't work well with excel files. It's clear all they do is process a simple image of the data, and then send the graphical image of the data to you. Works fine for Word and PDF files, but long excel files are treated as single page document, and so you get this 50,000 ft view of the excel document. So I started to use Blackberry's own viewer to read excel files as it works much better than RepliGo and other other snap shot viewers. But then you can't save and email the document.

If you really need to do anything with excel, try GridMagic. As for word, I am waiting for DataViz to release their Documents2Go. I had that on the Treo and it worked pretty darn well.

I don't know what exactly you needed the DynoPlex suite for, but I can you it was a bit difficult trying to work around the needs DynoPlex is trying to offer with other solutions. They have the right idea. It just doesn't seem to work as well as you would think. Some swear by it. I swear at it.

-Alex
Old 10-16-2007, 04:19 PM   #44
danbra
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700
Carrier: do not use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary G View Post
Never resolved my issue. They requested a time frame for a support call, which is over in 5 minutes (I gave them a 3 hour window). Not real impressed so far....
Gary,
One of our representatives will call you shortly at the number you have in your signature.

Last edited by danbra; 10-16-2007 at 04:23 PM..
Old 10-18-2007, 02:42 PM   #45
Pseudo-Fed
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Would like to try efile only. But, no OTA download. Also, can't use app loader on PC because AT&T 8310 device software is no where yet. Can you help me with an OTA download for eFile ONLY? Thanks
8900 on AT&T BIS

http://twitter.com/nittwidder
Old 10-22-2007, 02:08 PM   #46
Thorne

Model: 8800
Carrier: Cingular/AT&T

I am a BES 4.1 for GroupWise Admin and I have a user who purchased dynoplex's eoffice suite, but cannot get it registered. He has an AT&T Pearl.

I have requested the specific error he is receiving, but have not heard back. He said when he tries to register our network would not allow him to get in.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Maybe I can just have him switch to WAP instead of MDS as his default browser temporarily, or perhaps it is something else?

Thanks.
Closed Thread