Old 05-24-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
adrianq

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Default Only ONE L-Theme??

Please Login to Remove!

Hi All!

I just started using my Sprint Curve and I am really loving it, especially the L-Theme. It is by far the best use of space of any of the other themes (IMO). However, after searching the forums and other websites, I have noticed that it seems to be an extremely rare theme. Zen and Today themes seem to dominate and in all honesty I have not come across another L-Theme outside of the stock theme on my Curve. Any ideas where I can get other L-Themes?

I am only asking the question because it seems that certain themes (The Sprint theme) has some really cool folder icons for things like "communities" and "Chat programs" that I don't seem to have access too using the L-Theme. After reading the forums it seems this has to do with the theme itself. However, I would really like to use folder icons beside the stock options. So my questions are:
1) Where can I get more L-Themes? (BBplay, gemblock dont' seem to have any)
2) Is it possible to download new icons to be used for folders? If yes, do you know of a good source for icons (free or otherwise) that i can use with the L-Theme?
2b) is there a way 'extract' icons from a theme and use them in another theme?

I look forward to all the responses.

Curve =
Old 05-24-2008, 06:11 PM   #2
li2327
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9530
PIN: 30504C7A
Carrier: T-Mobile

Wirelessly posted (7130e)

The L theme came installed on my pearl 8120. And you're right, it's an awesome theme.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:15 PM   #3
JSanders
Crimson Tide Moderator

Model: Z30
PIN: t low
Carrier: Verizon

Wirelessly posted (8310; The Juggernaut)

Have you tried themes4bb.com?
If you design your own themes, you can use the icons you choose.
Old 05-24-2008, 11:56 PM   #4
fizz
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9630
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianq View Post
Hi All!

I just started using my Sprint Curve and I am really loving it, especially the L-Theme. It is by far the best use of space of any of the other themes (IMO). However, after searching the forums and other websites, I have noticed that it seems to be an extremely rare theme. Zen and Today themes seem to dominate and in all honesty I have not come across another L-Theme outside of the stock theme on my Curve. Any ideas where I can get other L-Themes?

I am only asking the question because it seems that certain themes (The Sprint theme) has some really cool folder icons for things like "communities" and "Chat programs" that I don't seem to have access too using the L-Theme. After reading the forums it seems this has to do with the theme itself. However, I would really like to use folder icons beside the stock options. So my questions are:
1) Where can I get more L-Themes? (BBplay, gemblock dont' seem to have any)
2) Is it possible to download new icons to be used for folders? If yes, do you know of a good source for icons (free or otherwise) that i can use with the L-Theme?
2b) is there a way 'extract' icons from a theme and use them in another theme?

I look forward to all the responses.

Curve =
1. There are more "L" themes available for purchase on other sites.
2. You can download and use other icons for folders, HOWEVER, you will need to run Plazmic Theme Builder in order to create new themes, you cannot edit any existing themes already installed on your BB or any that your acquire elsewhere.
Closed Thread