Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 09:18 PM   #1
GenghisKhent
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8700c
Carrier: Cingular
Default No Send Option When Replying

Please Login to Remove!

When I chose to reply to an email, sometimes I have a Send option, but other times I don't, just Save Draft. Even when I save and the reopen the draft, there is no Send option. The recipient's email address is in valid form (as well as valid). Has anyone run into this issue? I just upgraded to the Bharti zen theme but am not sure if this has anything to do with it. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks. Jeff
Old 03-28-2006, 09:21 PM   #2
coreyg510
BBF Veteran

First off, always try the basics, resetting your device by pulling the battery, deleting the service books and then having them resent and then see if you still have those issues.
Old 03-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #3
GenghisKhent
Thumbs Must Hurt

Thanks. Will do. Also after I searched, then posted, I searched again, and saw this thread: http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=29864
Old 03-28-2006, 09:24 PM   #4
coreyg510
BBF Veteran

A man who knows how to search!! You'll do well here!
Old 03-30-2006, 11:45 PM   #5
GenghisKhent
Thumbs Must Hurt

Default Mission Accomplished!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyg510
A man who knows how to search!! You'll do well here!
Searching taught me that the only alternative was to wipe my handheld before enterprise reactivation. Per a BB guru at my hosted BES, Link2Exchange, the 4.1 OS sometimes corrupts the service books, and he confirmed a wipe is required. So I did. Now my missing Send option no longer is missing. Nor is there a reoccurrence of a problem that I and others on this forum had, a More Service Book Missing message when scrolling through a long message.

Interestingly, I lost little on the wipe. All I had to do was type my PocketDay key back in. Even my prior font settings were preserved. I thought a wipe would, well, wipe everything out. But it didn't.
Closed Thread