Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #101
dennis8320
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
PIN: have one yes
Carrier: t-mobile

Please Login to Remove!

this is why i never order first time offer items. i will order this from siedio in the future but not until the bugs are worked out when someone gets the improved cover post up a review. im mainly concerned about the fit i want to ensure any cover i buy fits as flush as the oem cover i like the cut out speaker idea also the mirror is a waste of time. i dont get how not putting a extra item on a product can not be cost efficient but ok.
Old 01-29-2008, 05:54 PM   #102
snowcrash
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT

Got to chime in. I've had mine on for a month or so now and love it. The logo just rubbed off with normal wear so if people are worried about that it really just comes off. The mirror is a little lame (but Ive never been a fan of them on any phone really because I never take self photos and if/when I do the mirror never helps anyway). But the fit was fine, speaker phone sounds a bit louder now and overall i think it looks cooler then the stock back. No issues and have always enjoyed ordering from this company, they always make good on "issues". If you dont like it or it doesnt work they have never given me a problem about sending it back or getting a replacement. And for the LONG time I've been going to them for aftermarket cell stuff thats only happened once. Also got the 1500 slim battery and that ROCKS as well!!
Old 01-29-2008, 07:08 PM   #103
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbike View Post
Based on the the reviews on this site I placed an order last week #140059, 8320 extended Battery, 8320 rubberized battery cover, and three car charges. FEDEX Express saver shipping. I called yesterday for an update, was told they were backordered check in tomorrow (today). I called this afternoon and was told by the woman who answered the phone that my order shipped on the 27th. When I asked for the tracking number she said they did not give it out and that I should have gotten an email with it. When I asked if I could have it again she said she couldn't give it to me.

If it has shipped, great ,whats the tracking number? If its backordered, let me know an ETA.

Thanks
Moshe
I apologize for the confusion. We've recently implemented a major upgrade in our software and we're still working out some of the kinks. When the rep stated they couldn't give it to you, it was because it wasn't showing in the system. The problem should be fixed soon. Please email me at [email address] and I'll send you the tracking number.

Thanks,
Old 01-30-2008, 05:02 AM   #104
motorwayne

Carrier: vodafone

Small question; Why go for this rather than the OEM cover? Does it look better? or is it just easier to use with the rubbery back plate?

Cheers

Motorwayne
Old 01-31-2008, 04:39 PM   #105
mtnbike

Model: 8320
Carrier: tmo
Default followup post

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtnbike View Post
Based on the the reviews on this site I placed an order last week #140059, 8320 extended Battery, 8320 rubberized battery cover, and three car charges. FEDEX Express saver shipping. I called yesterday for an update, was told they were backordered check in tomorrow (today). I called this afternoon and was told by the woman who answered the phone that my order shipped on the 27th. When I asked for the tracking number she said they did not give it out and that I should have gotten an email with it. When I asked if I could have it again she said she couldn't give it to me.

If it has shipped, great ,whats the tracking number? If its backordered, let me know an ETA.

Thanks
Moshe
I apologize for the confusion. We've recently implemented a major upgrade in our software and we're still working out some of the kinks. When the rep stated they couldn't give it to you, it was because it wasn't showing in the system. The problem should be fixed soon. Please email me at [email address] and I'll send you the tracking number.

Thanks,

Seidio
I wanted to follow up to my previous post...

Seidio sent me my tracking number and I received my package today, a day early. I really like the rubber cover. Fit and finish is just as good as the OEM. There are no gaps or spaces along the edge. Battery fits fine, I have not tried the car chargers yet.

Seidio; thanks for the great customer service.

Moshe
Old 02-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #106
xxxmerlinxxx
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530
Carrier: AT&T

bump for the non mirrored version. Any idea when thatll be coming out?
Old 02-11-2008, 09:35 PM   #107
Ramsy
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxmerlinxxx View Post
bump for the non mirrored version. Any idea when thatll be coming out?

Apparently, never. See Seido's 1/29/08 at 1:59 p.m. post, above.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:06 AM   #108
xxxmerlinxxx
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9530

Thanks for the heads up Ramsy!!
Old 02-12-2008, 12:08 AM   #109
Joe7966

Default Terrible Customer Service

I thought I had posted this message this afternoon, but it's on here. Perhaps it didn't go through, or maybe it was censored?

I've had terrible customer service from Sedio. I got my new 8310 last week and ordered a number of items from sedio. I haven't received them, so I checked online to find that they haven't shipped yet. I called and was told that since the charger isn't in stock they are holding the order. I asked why they didn't ship the rest of the order and was told they can do that. I asked why that wasn't done automatically or why I wasnt' notified. I was told that they can ship the rest of the order (ignoring my question) I asked if it would go out today, and she said maybe. I asked her to find out and she came back on the line and said maybe. She said they have other orders for today. I asked for her boss, who came on the phone and said it might go out today. I asked her to find out and she said maybe. I asked her who can tell me and she said nobody.

So here it is, 7pm, my order either shipped today or not, and I haven't been notified one way or the other.

I resent speding money with a company which doesn't value my business.

My order # is 143329
Old 02-12-2008, 11:06 PM   #110
seidioseidio
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9630
Carrier: AT&T | Verizon | T-Mobile | Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe7966 View Post
I thought I had posted this message this afternoon, but it's on here. Perhaps it didn't go through, or maybe it was censored?

I've had terrible customer service from Sedio. I got my new 8310 last week and ordered a number of items from sedio. I haven't received them, so I checked online to find that they haven't shipped yet. I called and was told that since the charger isn't in stock they are holding the order. I asked why they didn't ship the rest of the order and was told they can do that. I asked why that wasn't done automatically or why I wasnt' notified. I was told that they can ship the rest of the order (ignoring my question) I asked if it would go out today, and she said maybe. I asked her to find out and she came back on the line and said maybe. She said they have other orders for today. I asked for her boss, who came on the phone and said it might go out today. I asked her to find out and she said maybe. I asked her who can tell me and she said nobody.

So here it is, 7pm, my order either shipped today or not, and I haven't been notified one way or the other.

I resent speding money with a company which doesn't value my business.

My order # is 143329
Joe,

I sincerely apologize for the issues you had with your order. I did some research and would like to explain to you what happened.

I do show your order was placed on late Thursday evening around 10:00PM. This would put it in process beginning the 8th. We do try and get all orders shipped out within two business days, but this isn't always possible, especially if a product is on backorder.

You order was still in process when you called on Monday (the 2nd business day). You actually would've received an email Monday afternoon letting you know the order was on hold because of a backorder, but you called prior to that being sent. The customer service rep then put your backordered product on a different order so the rest of your items could be processed and shipped.

We will typically put an order on hold if we're expecting the product soon, (your backordered product came in today). I do apologize that Customer Service couldn't guarantee you that it would go out yesterday, but I'm sure they didn't want to promise something they couldn't deliver.

As a courtesy, I've bumped your shipping to overnight so you can get your order tomorrow. I will send you a PM with your tracking number.

Please email me at [email address] if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Old 02-13-2008, 12:24 AM   #111
Joe7966

Thanks for your attention,

I just tracked the package and it's on its way for tomorrow.

Thanks again,

Joe
Closed Thread