BlackBerry Forums Support Community

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
slimhall

Model: 8100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T
Default I saw some software for Tasks here and ...

Please Login to Remove!

I saw some software for organizing tasks here on the forum yesterday, but now I can't find it. The string had some screen shots and it had the ability to have tasks within tasks, which I thought was interesting. I tried searching and looking in a few places on here and ***, but was unsuccessful in finding it. If anyone knows what software this is can you please let me know? Thank you.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:21 PM   #2
NCBuckeye
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Bold
PIN: 4.6

I scrolled down and found this one with screen shots.
http://www.blackberryforums.com/afte...a-testers.html
Old 01-02-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
slimhall

I found it, it was the REXwireless Todo Matrix. It looks great but they charge you even more just to have access from the PC. Hmmm...
Old 01-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #4
NickiJ
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8320
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimhall View Post
I found it, it was the REXwireless Todo Matrix. It looks great but they charge you even more just to have access from the PC. Hmmm...
It is great solution. The Rex desktop an optional service. You get 6 months free anyway. And at only $24/year ($2/month?) if you want to continue the subscription I don't think that's an awful lot for what it offers. I spend more than than on my morning coffee. They also offer a free trial so you can see for yourself if you feel it's worth it.

I feel that it is worth it. So far this is the best task manager I've ever used.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:39 PM   #5
NickiJ

Model: 8320
Carrier: Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimhall View Post
It is a great solution. The Rex desktop is an optional service. You get 6 months free anyway. And at only $24/year ($2/month?) if you want to continue the subscription I don't think that's an awful lot for what it offers. I spend more than that on my morning coffee. They also offer a free trial so you can see for yourself if you feel it's worth it.

I feel that it is worth it. So far this is the best task manager I've ever used.

Last edited by NickiJ; 01-02-2008 at 10:40 PM..
Old 01-02-2008, 10:55 PM   #6
snape

Model: 8330
Carrier: vzw

There are very few programs for which I'd pay any sort of ongoing subscription cost, but - for me, at least - the REXdesktop portion of TodoMatrix and IdeaMatrix is well worth it. It's optional, so you don't have to use the feature if you don't want to. As mentioned above, you get 6 months free so you can see if you like it.

The TodoMatrix and IdeaMatrix programs themselves have been terrific.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:18 AM   #7
slimhall

Is this a good program even if you don't use the email data options of your BB Pearl? What I mean to say is that I don't sync with any email, I only use this for syncing with contacts, tasks, and calender. I have an account with my job through ATT and my agency does not pay for data, so I have to just sync at home with the desktop computer to update everything. In this situation, would you recommend this program?
Old 01-03-2008, 07:04 AM   #8
djm2
BlackBerry Master

Model: 9780
Carrier: T-Mobile

Only you can answer that, although I suspect (do not know) that you will not be able to use the desktop portion of their program without data services.

Spring for data; you're missing much of the value of the device.
Closed Thread