Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 04:03 AM   #1
Testing1212

Model: 8707v
Carrier: Vodafone
Default Email headers stripped

Please Login to Remove!

Dear all,

I had a problem a while back where all of a sudden 90% of emails from 2 domains started popping up with no message content and only several instances of the following (as if it had replaced the message content):

"Sent CC Subject".

I reloaded the software and I can now get the message sent, but the history is still being replaced in parts, as above. I would think that it might be the two domains, but the fact that reloading the software made a difference tends to suggest the problem may lie with the device. Or even if something changed at the end of the two problematic domains, because reloading the software made a difference I am hoping there is more I can do to rectify this fully.

Please help.

TIA,

Jarryd
Old 07-04-2007, 08:16 AM   #2
whsbuss
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing1212 View Post
Dear all,

I had a problem a while back where all of a sudden 90% of emails from 2 domains started popping up with no message content and only several instances of the following (as if it had replaced the message content):

"Sent CC Subject".

I reloaded the software and I can now get the message sent, but the history is still being replaced in parts, as above. I would think that it might be the two domains, but the fact that reloading the software made a difference tends to suggest the problem may lie with the device. Or even if something changed at the end of the two problematic domains, because reloading the software made a difference I am hoping there is more I can do to rectify this fully.

Please help.

TIA,

Jarryd
Its a known BIS 2.3 problem that RIM is working on. Check the Blank Emails thread in the general forum.
Closed Thread